• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Josh Anthon Star Destroyer (Tour Series)

Got two and are definetly not as amazingly awesome as my Avery Teebirds. They are still cool though. I have noticed they are pretty beefy....my Echo Stars are definetly OS but I get some good high speed turn out of them...these Anthon Star Destroyers are super straight with mad fade. I'm not a big arm, but I do get drivers out to 400 which should be enough for a Destroyer. Every(any?)one else have this experience as well?

Got this as part of my BG Ams payout. The lighting in my house doesn't really do it justice. Outside in the sun, it's a beautiful soft mint green color.

anthondsfront.jpg

anthondsback.jpg

holy hell! that is nice disc. i wonder if they can make them like that...i would order those in a heartbeat.

I received two Anthon Destroyers last week. I was hoping that at least one of them would be the flippy ones that people have talked about. No such luck. They're beautiful discs, both of them. But they're very overstable.

If I were to grade them on a scale of Destroyer stability, 1=Destrulcans to 10=Starlite SDS Destros, both the Anthons I got would be an 8.5. Overstable enough that a full power mash into a headwind it still acts overstable, fading 1/2 way through its flight.

All four of mine flip pretty easily, but I like them. Getting mine out around 500-525 even at my ripe age . My flat top Avery Destroyers are much more stable than the Anthons.

Nice flight, ugly stamp. I guess the trade off is fair.

I took off the "ANTHON" text part of the stamp. I wasn't a fan of that big ugly piece of grunge font. I left the Innova Air Force part of the stamp and I really like how it looks.

shouldn't the recent news make these less valuable?

total joke and no disrespect to the situation with the victim here...but most disc golfers would run you over with an RV if you had a good destroyer they wanted...sadly these will go up in value

Latest posts