• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Josh Anthon Star Destroyer (Tour Series)

I waited for them to release the disc yesterday and than I did not buy them."I don't need them". Three hours later I bought some. Dam this addiction.

My bottom stamped *DS that I just added to the bag (dayglo geen) may be the most overstable Destroyer I've thrown... Although it's been a while since I threw a brand new stable Destroyer... and I'm getting older...

My bottom stamped *DS that I just added to the bag (dayglo geen) may be the most overstable Destroyer I've thrown... Although it's been a while since I threw a brand new stable Destroyer... and I'm getting older...

This new run of bottom stamps is seriously os for sure, just picked up a third and now 2 of my 3 have higher plh's than any of my sds's and the 3rd is still pretty dang os.

Can't wait to get the new tour series I ordered, they look beautiful. The stamp isn't the coolest but I don't have any other destroyer with that stamp and I like different. I don't really care if they are really over stable like the new run of bottom stamps and (apparently) two toned aj stamps or if they have more turn like a flat soft *d. The only destroyer I haven't liked is the one I got of discaroo that somebody had sanded down to get rid of ink and completely ruined the flight of a once glorious *d :gross:.

I just got my two that I ordered..I'm pretty underwhelmed by them. They are both the white colors with just slight color differences, nothing as unique as what's pictured on their site. I guess that's what happens when you don't get to actually pick your discs..

This. I've got one day-glo yellow ("chartreuse") and it's like Angry Firebird OS, but needing more speed. It's also a wierd blend of plastic, like floppy/rubbery star.

GHnk26K.jpg

492OtNt.jpg

I kind of tweaked the pictures a bit to show the different colors better.

Latest posts