• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Josh Anthon Star Destroyer (Tour Series)

still waiting for mine to arrive. i like some that you guys have posted, others arent as cool as they should be.

Just wanted to chime back in since I had a chance to throw one today. I really like it. The grip is nice and they aren't extremely overstable, very workable for me.

two are wildly overstable. The darker grey tone stood up and even turned a bit a few times. I never know what I am going to get with Innova stability-wise.

got mine today

picture.php

These sweet discs came today. I will be keeping two and the others will be good trade bait.

IMAG3156_zps3de6f776.jpg

^^^ i like yours better than mine

Ok, after two days of headwinds they are officially flippy azz destroyers. I recant my previous posts.

Welp, they're all gone...none left on the factory store, and as far as I can tell, they won't be releasing more...

Got this as part of my BG Ams payout. The lighting in my house doesn't really do it justice. Outside in the sun, it's a beautiful soft mint green color.

anthondsfront.jpg

anthondsback.jpg

Latest posts