• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

KC Pro Banshee

mikehatcher8

I found a brand new KC Pro Banshee at the disc golf the other day at the local Disc Golf Store the other day. It is a 11x Pro Stamp but looks like it is Champion plastic! Does anyone have any information about this disc?

its what it says it is, an 11x KC banshee, most of those are run in a CE blend, they are hella beefy

I don't know anything about it - but a quick google search found http://www.discgolfstore.com/Banshee-Champion-KC-Pro-11x-Stamp-Out-of-Print-p-10869.html

looks like it retails around $20 plus or minus a bit...otherwise I'd imagine it flies like a banshee!

I've got four of those at the moment. They definitely feel grippier than normal Champion plastic and they seem to last as long. I've found the Champ plastic used on Banshees to be particularly slick so I'm loving the 11x KC Pros. I haven't found any differences in the stabilities. Oh, and the cheapest max weight one I've found has been around $25, if anyone knows where to get them cheaper please let me know.

I have several of these banshees and they awesome! I primarily use them for thumbers and forehands. Very consistent. This champion/CE blend is the best. I dont know what i would do without them. BTW if anyone has any 166-170s i would pick em up off ya for a reasonable price.

I use mine mainly for sidearms in wooded fairways. I dont really throw thumbers but i know this disc would be awesome for them.

Latest posts