• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] KC Pro plastic

What KC Pro Plastic do you wish was made again?

• KC Pro Cheetah

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • KC Pro Banshee

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • KC Pro Viper

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • KC Pro Pegasus

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • KC Pro Eagle

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • KC Pro Teebird

Votes: 55 39.0%
  • KC Pro Gazelle

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • KC Pro Whippet

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
Teebird of course, that plastic is bomb proof and seems to just stay in the sweet spot once it gets there, has anyone every had a candy kc pro teebird that was too beat?

I would love a KC pro Eagle. I've seen tons of pictures of him driving with it, and it makes me jealous every time.

Well with the results of this poll, I better NEVER AGAIN get anyone asking me about my KC Cheetahs being for sale or trade! I am not a teebird fan so I guess I am glad I don't have any of those!

Hey tomj. Are your KC Pro Cheetahs for sale?

which KC pro teebird are you referring to and what specific KC pro plastic? I'd love to see the 11x KC pro Teebirds come back(since they are different from the current Champ mold and plastic), but I'm assuming you are referring to the 10X KC pro Teebirds...

Gazelle. I admit KC Pro Eagles and TeeBirds are better than their present day premium plastic versions, but at least you can get a champ or star Eagle or TeeBird at any Innova dealer. The only regular production Gazelle these days is DX. I'd even be happy with champion plastic Gazelles, but if Innova brought back 10X/11X KC Pro Gazelles I'd have a hard time not spending every last cent I own on them.