• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cross Junction, VA

Lake Holiday

Permanent course
45(based on 1 reviews)
Since this is a private course in a gated community, is there any way for the average person to play it? Who would one contact for permission, and how?

Since this is a private course in a gated community, is there any way for the average person to play it? Who would one contact for permission, and how?
The website https://lakeholidaycc.org / has contact information. Tell them you are an official reviewer from Disc Golf Course Review and bring a clipboard and you'll probably succeed. I did this at a private course in Maryland and they were flattered that someone was going to write them up.

The website https://lakeholidaycc.org / has contact information. Tell them you are an official reviewer from Disc Golf Course Review and bring a clipboard and you'll probably succeed. I did this at a private course in Maryland and they were flattered that someone was going to write them up.
That approach has worked for me on some private courses, but it would never work here, so I strongly suggest the nobody should try it. I think it would only irritate the administration and jeopardize play for other outsiders. There is a strongly guarded gate that has a security guard with a pistol. He has no authority to let someone on the course. The resources of this community are simply amazing and abundant!

For outsiders to get on the course introduce yourself to the Apply Valley Disc Golf group on Facebook. They are very friendly folks and they will probably help you! If you can swing an invitation it is well worth the effort! Playing on a well manicured extinct traditional golf course with tons of elevation changes, and 3 sets of tees is really fun!

Thanks Olorin, that's the kind of information that saves me a long side trip.

Latest posts