• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Mace

I will wait to see the durability of the zero ones. If they break in like the older kc rocs I no longer need to worry about replacements.
For what it's worth, the hard line feels like it's made out of wood. I'm guessing durability will be high with these.

I really want to try one of these in gold line, but people had already scooped the heavy ones when I placed my Mst order **cough*booter*cough***

Guess i'll have to wait for everybody elses order to arrive

So is the consensus that these are more overstable than pains? That would be surprising to me since my GL pain is much more overstable than the 3 rocs I've thrown.

I got a dark purple GL that looks exactly like the stock pic Mst uses. It's only swirly around the edges but has a nice colorshift between blue and purple.

So is the consensus that these are more overstable than pains? That would be surprising to me since my GL pain is much more overstable than the 3 rocs I've thrown.

My experience are Pains are more overstable than Rocs, but Pains suck in the wind. I love Lat opto plastic, and I pull out my opto Pain whenever I can on calm days.. but in any wind 10mph+ the Pain just slows down in the air and dyes, then crashes to the ground. So I'm interested to see this Mace if it's supposed to be more overstable than the Pain. Hope it handles wind better.

Got mine in! 3 pink and one light pink pearly white as well as 2 zeros

PhotoGrid_1362682714052.jpg

Ok so i snuck in about 4 throws each with these two and a couple zeros. First impressions: better pain! So these are a smidge shallower than a pain but they feel better. Might be because theyre flatter than my domey pain but more stable. I had gpod releases with all and the goldline being a little more lss than the zeros.

Both were very straight into a mild 10mph headwind and the lss still kicked in to finish off.

The zeros were slightly longer because of being less stable but theyre both good in high speed stability.

The zeros were a tiny bit flatter as well and felt very grippy and sturdy. I imagine these will beat in nicely . If your a roc or pain fan,you will like these.i havent thrown rocs in years and these reminded me of some of my favorite flat tops. They have better glide than a roc and are just as stable.

I throw all these flat and the didnt track right at all.trying to hyzerflip them to flat wasnt a go unless you torqued them but i like to think i have clean arm speed.

I threw these fh as well and they went straight with a small bit of turn due to more torque ,yet they still finished right wuth the low speed fade.

Im really enjoying these but will be doing testing after work against my pain and buzzzs to get a better feel for them.

Kudos tp lat for putting this out,i think i found my new overstable buzzz :)

IMAG0047-picsay_zps3efee5dd.jpg

Mail-person just dropped this gem off. 176g. Oh so pretty.

Just got mine too. absolutely do not like the way they feel. anyone want um? I have two GLs and a Zero hard.

I got one coming,,purple 175g. Cant wait. Any comparisons to a warship?, their numbers seem like they could be the same assuming westside exaggerates speed numbers. Anyone throw both?

Latest posts