• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

i just found out my saint glows, had it for months and never knew

Anyone get any of these wonderful packs for christmas? I was lucky enough to get 2 of em, and i made a killing including a SEXY rainbow stamped Stag :D

Attachments

• Photo on 12-25-13 at 12.18 PM.jpg
    Photo on 12-25-13 at 12.18 PM.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 119
attachment.php

First Run Lucid Renegade, Sparkle Opto Fury, Gold Line Saint
Opto Pain, Fuzion? Truth, Gold Line Fuse

attachment.php

Zero Sinus, Zero Soft Pure (Austrian Stamp)
Classic Truth, Classic Blend Warden

I got this pack for Christmas, so no special requests were made. This pack has really surprised me. At first I was surprised by the lack of Westside discs, and the number of Zero/Classic discs. The Classic Blend Warden and Fuzion Truth don't appear to be in regular production yet.

I took all my old discs out of my bag, and played with these discs for a couple rounds. It turned out to be a really balanced set of discs, so I'm surprised to find most of them fighting for a spot in my regular bag. The Fury looks to be my new max distance driver. I wish I could capture the Fury's sparkles in a pic. The Blend (stiff and grippy) Warden might replace my Classic Aviar for putts. I just hope the Blend Warden's go into regular production. The Sinus is a really weird feeling disc, but it sure is fun to rip.

Overall, I'm very pleased.

Attachments

• Discs1.jpg
    Discs1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Discs2.jpg
    Discs2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Fury.jpg
    Fury.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 28
The blend warden is released beginning of february i believe....Feb 3?

Reviving this thread, got my misprint pack today. Overall very satisfied!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 100
It is rather absurd that misprints would sell cheap if you are interested in throwing 'em.

Only slightly....

Hey guys just wanted to pop in and show ya what I got in a recent misprint pack without making a new thread. No westside but a pretty decent haul.

Lucid freedom 174
Lucid witness 172
Lucid thief 173
Lucid felon 167
Opto vision 174
Opto trident 172
Opto saint 172
Fuzion escape 174
Fluid judge 171
Fuzion truth 179

Asked them for nothing too high speed and "easy on the putters" so save for the freedom they did a great job with my requests.

Attachments

• 20150311_185401.jpg
    20150311_185401.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts