• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Opto Pure

Powellrm

Hoping to hear some feedback on this one. I bought an opto pure to have as a nice approach putter/off the tee putter due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews that I have read, but I've had a very difference experience...

It's odd, because I really like the feel of the plastic and the size and shape of the rim that fit my smaller hands well. But man, I can't get this thing to fly right. I've given it a couple of rounds and a little time in the practice field and I can't get anything consistent. This disc wants to turn right and is very stubborn about it. Even when I put a little hyzer on it, it'll pop up straight but then dive back to the right. I understand it's a little US at -1, but all the reviews I've read don't indicate that its THAT understable. It's fighting me to the right like a -2 or -3 even. At least I like how the disc wants to really sit down at the end of it's flight though lol, that's a positive at least.

I even wonder if I got a bad disc. Does Latitude 64 have consistency issues? I'm newer (~1 year) to the sport, so I don't know companies like others here do. Obviously, USER ERROR is the first thing for me to consider, but after a while of throwing I'm still not grasping what this disc is wanting to do. What it's doing is not what I've been hearing from others.

Thanks

Latest posts