• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Lat 64 Gold Line is so awesome. Here are mine:

177 GL Pain
picture.php

172 GL Vision
picture.php

174 GL Striker
picture.php

172 GL Flow
picture.php

To borrow-fy a phrase from Huk Finn via Steinbeck:

The Grape of Wrath

img201108152039491.jpg

Last edited:
ha ha duncan pulled out the big guns... okay, now i gotta pull something out i just picked up today at the lat 64 table at the pro worlds! :popcorn:

i'll post a pic of it tomorrow.

Crickets...chirping

Did they make a lot? Or do I own that disc :p?

I have seen 3 of them...4 w yours. I am not sure they can try to get that "tropical depression" pattern...just happenstance- or a really cold day at the injection molder building?

FWIW All were teal visions

Last edited:
Picked up a couple of used ones, but the Pure and Fuse I ordered brand new. My Fuse/Pain midrange pairing is awesome for on the course. Threw in a pic of the Westside Sword since it's been mentioned in the thread. I suppose I could have added the Westside Swan 2 (bright yellow) but it was in my bag. I had a Opto Vision but sold it.

In order, starting top left to right:
Riot (Goldline), Fuse (Goldline), Pain (Opto - custom dyed)
Flow (Goldline), Pure (Zeroline), Sword (Tournament, same as Goldline)

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 216
think pink drink sink mink kink wink slink fink no stink

Crickets...chirping

hey kabongdittydabong i gotta stay busy making money to keep paying those damn swedes! (by the way you have some very sick lat stuff!).

heading up to worlds knowing i would meet a heck of a lot of cool pros, my main target to meet and talk with was tomas ekstrom, the main man/designer behind lat 64... and who by the way was also a great international champion back in the day... and still playing!

the lat 64 table had enough shiny sexy glidin' plastic to make even dave dunipace drool... tomas was ultra cool, as so were all the lat pros who would come back to the table and talk plastic. needless to say hopefully we can expect some sick art from me on some lat discs, and hopefully soon.

the greatest/funniest thing tomas said to me was as i was leaving... i shook his hand and reiterated how cool his discs were and he just smiled at me and said so matter of factly, with the slyest smile: "yes, i know!" i just had to laugh at that, cool and confident to the bone!

first off, this sick pinky/magenta halo:
eee.jpg

eeee.jpg

ahh, this sick pinky XXX looks ike it has broken glass in it's pearly mix... also signed by tomas and jesper lundmark!
eeeee.jpg

eeeeeee.jpg

old school sinus ap signed by tomas and a couple of other lat players, and also by mr 'iron leaf' himself gregg barsby:
eeeeee.jpg

Nice to see I'm not the only one who has called theirs a mercury (quicksilver) flow. Glide, glide, glide.

I also refer to my silver gold line discs as "silver boy"

I've always remarked that these goldlines have that special allure, espsecially on the color shift ones. It's soooo similar to that swirly bowling ball look.