• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
06202011344.jpg

Prestone Fuse.

for all you lat fans, here is a design i did for our friend tomas celebrating his pdga hall of fame induction. maybe tomas can one day post the pic of the art on his dyemax discs!

i had this particular image stuck in my head for months yet it took about 35 sketches before i was partially satisfied with it. one day i'll post some of the prelim art.

there is a good chance that one day you will see this art again.

legendcolor.jpg

If he wasn't getting nailed with arrows I'd say cool. As it is I'd say Tomas should learn to zig and zag better!

Took out my new 174 salmon colored Opto River yesterday and knocked down my second ever ace on a 250 foot hole. It was only the third time I had thrown it since it was my first round with it. It was my first ace out at my home course, Woodward Park in Fresno, and a position the basket hadn't been in forever.
2011-12-04_20-40-31_444.jpg

Took out my new 174 salmon colored Opto River yesterday and knocked down my second ever ace on a 250 foot hole. It was only the third time I had thrown it since it was my first round with it. It was my first ace out at my home course, Woodward Park in Fresno, and a position the basket hadn't been in forever.
2011-12-04_20-40-31_444.jpg

Nice Ace Jeff!! What hole was it on?

Dan

for all you lat fans, here is a design i did for our friend tomas celebrating his pdga hall of fame induction. maybe tomas can one day post the pic of the art on his dyemax discs!

i had this particular image stuck in my head for months yet it took about 35 sketches before i was partially satisfied with it. one day i'll post some of the prelim art.

there is a good chance that one day you will see this art again.

legendcolor.jpg

I would absolutely love to try and dye that image on one of my pearly white gold line discs I have just waiting for a good dye idea.

That would look sweet printed or dyed on a disc, Les. Barbarians rule.