• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
ERock, I'll trade you for that Vision if you ever want to part with it.
Got a swirly glopto Flow comin' to me...I'll post it up when it arrives...

Meanwhile, until then...but, these aren't "look at how sexy I am in the sun" pictures...so just use your imagination :D
IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

That flow is gorgeous. How are you guys getting these gold lines in that pearly quilt top? Do you just order a gold line and hope it comes in that way?

Uhh, sort of. Most of my stuff comes from the marketplace, so I just ask for a picture. But certain molds have only been run with whatever method makes it super-swirly, Flows for example, as all of my gold lines look like that. And the Optos that I have are all opaque with traces of swirly GL goodness, which we colloquially call "Glopto" :D
I'm still waiting, but here's my seller's picture:
DSC08034.jpg

waitin on my vision in the mail. my flow seems very stable also...can anyone add to that?
Add to what? domey opto flows are more stable than flat GLs....?

Uhh, sort of. Most of my stuff comes from the marketplace, so I just ask for a picture. But certain molds have only been run with whatever method makes it super-swirly, Flows for example, as all of my gold lines look like that. And the Optos that I have are all opaque with traces of swirly GL goodness, which we colloquially call "Glopto" :D
Oh sweet. I'll keep an eye out in the marketplace while im waiting to set up a paypal. Im really only interested in the gl river for now. Amy swirly rivers out there?

OMG! two of the most gorgeous swords I've ever seen. Let me know when you wanna get rid of those beauties. They would love how spacious my grip bag is :D

Latest posts