• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

law failed me again

We've had very similar answers to the same question and the signs get torn down or run over. The latest idea we heard was to make the signs with a US Flag themed background as people are less likely to vandalize them.

No criminal charges, but their liability insurance may cover it.

I don't see how there is no law that the officer could get them on. If you hit a pole you have to pay for it, whats different damaging a public park. Least he could get them for reckless.

Haha, it's city property that's being destroyed, if there isn't a city code against that the city really needs to rethink their planning. I'd have written them for that all day long. For him to sit there and say he can't means he's just a lazy cop that doesn't want to get out there and do his job.

Those of us on this side of things don't like those kind of cops either, just means a) more work for the rest of us and b) the public lumps us all in to that category.

Haha, it's city property that's being destroyed, if there isn't a city code against that the city really needs to rethink their planning. I'd have written them for that all day long. For him to sit there and say he can't means he's just a lazy cop that doesn't want to get out there and do his job.

Those of us on this side of things don't like those kind of cops either, just means a) more work for the rest of us and b) the public lumps us all in to that category.

^this. If it's city property, it can't be open to mud bogging. That's asinine.