• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ledgestone Insurance Open Presented by ABC Discs $12,000+ Added Cash

We are at 204 registrations and counting. Still spots left! If you are in town on Thursday, don't miss the Battle at Westwood. Top pros Nikko Locastro, Devan Owens and Paul Ulibarri will be battling it out at Westwood Park in Morton with three local pros in a Doubles Exhibition Match. It will be broadcast live by Smashboxx TV! Start time is 4:15.

This event looks awesome and the am payouts are incredible, going to make this one a must-do for next year.
What is going on with the scoring updates on the pdga site? Since the first round there have been 4 players whom had one more round completed than everyone else. Are they intentionally updating the lead card scores before the rest, or was there some kind of glitch? MAkes it tough to analyze the field as a whole. Are the current leaders: Nikko, Horne, Dollar, Barham?

According to the live scoring Nikko is up four strokes on Tim Barham with Matt Dollar in 3rd and Tyler Horne in 4th. There is only two holes left of the final 9.

Last edited:
^^ Thanks. I hadn't even realized the final 9 already occurred. Looks like Barham got to within 2 shots with 4 holes to play but Nikko finished strong. Timely win for him. Again, great event, kudos to Ledgestone Insurance, ABC Discs, and Nate Heinold for making it happen.

^^ Thanks. I hadn't even realized the final 9 already occurred. Looks like Barham got to within 2 shots with 4 holes to play but Nikko finished strong. Timely win for him. Again, great event, kudos to Ledgestone Insurance, ABC Discs, and Nate Heinold for making it happen.

Thanks for the kind words. Barham made it close on the final 9 with a three stroke swing on one hole but Nikko pulled away.

It is a joy to run this event and I can't wait for next year. The AM payout was more than $10,000 and the pro purse was just under $20,000.

We are shooting to add $20,000 to the pro purse for next year with an even bigger am player's pack.