• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Legacy Discs...some sweet plastic!!

Man,i am so Stoked to get my stack of legacy discs now after reading this Thread!!!! JUst ordered a stack of 40 all different kinds... but mainly some cannons, rampages, clozers a few patriots and then a mix back. Should be here Friday!!!!

As far as I'm concerned Legacy Pinnacle plastic is the nicest plastic on the market right now. It's hard to describe how amazing it feels in your hand but it's like champion and r-pro plastic had a bastard child and it was named pinnacle.

does anyone know what the deal is with the new garbage Icon plastic? I got 3 of those first run Patriots and compared to my Icon Rampages and Cannons (mostly first runs) this new plastic is garbage, it might as well be Innova Star plastic.
Is this going to be the new norm?
And if the change the Gravity plastic I will rage! I love my Clutches but have only acquired 3.

does anyone know what the deal is with the new garbage Icon plastic? I got 3 of those first run Patriots and compared to my Icon Rampages and Cannons (mostly first runs) this new plastic is garbage, it might as well be Innova Star plastic.
Is this going to be the new norm?
And if the change the Gravity plastic I will rage! I love my Clutches but have only acquired 3.

huh...? Icon is like Star plastic...what dont you like about the Patriots .? what colors..?

The 12 or do patriots I've had were all very nice feeling. The 4 I've thrown held up well

I picked up a new pink Pinnacle Rival with some tourney winnings this weekend and it is much more flexible than the light blues I have.

Just sayin.

huh...? Icon is like Star plastic...
The original runs of Icon I would say are closer to GL without the gloss over. The patriots I got are more like Star or ESP. No swirl, rigid, and seriously lacking in that pooey grip department. It is most definitely two entirely different plastic blends.

what dont you like about the Patriots .? what colors..?
I have red, white, and blue with the Statue of Liberty stamp (from Lion). Haven't thrown them yet. The feel of the rim is "clunky" (not really sure what word to use) and doesn't excite me very much to throw it. So when the Club has its "lets throw all the new plastic day" when the snow melts I'll throw one of them along with the numerous other discs I acquired this winter.

8531913757_c48d156694_o.jpg

Legacy/Skulboy PATRIOT on Metallic Lime Splash Green Icon plastic.

I can't say enough good things about my Icon Rampage. I'm still learning the game, but this disc is so comfortable in my hand. The wide rim helps my grip and the disc itself has helped me gain distance with my drives. More people need to know how awesome these discs are!

I've been debating starting a new thread or not and have just been putting it off for a week or so.

I emailed Legacy and never got a response, maybe someone here has some info for me. Is lime green Legend (or any bright color) going to be ran any time in the relative near future? I wan't to throw the plastic but refuse to own that greenish/teal/aqua/dark turquoise/whatevertheflying**** hue it is.

:popcorn:

Latest posts