• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Legacy throwers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got two yellow enemy's, one with a black stamp the other gold I believe. The are not dead flat but have a slight dome.

They are light in 166,9 range. Still very overstable. I field tested them once and they went right to the collector bin.

Sorry, but I wouldn't take anything less than retail value as they are basically brand new.

pics

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 34
Available?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Like OP said. This one is gone. I don't have any more wings, but I have some, what I believe are early second runs, that are pretty cool. I'll have to see what is still in the stash.

PM me when you dig em up. Would also be interested in a white FR protege ghost if you happen to have one
Like OP said. This one is gone. I don't have any more wings, but I have some, what I believe are early second runs, that are pretty cool. I'll have to see what is still in the stash.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ive got a 1st run pinnacle pat, as well as one in legend plastic if intersted. Not throwers, more collector, but you could throw them!

Looking for a few legacy discs
Legend or icon mongoose (167-170 flippier the better!)
Icon nemesis
Hunters
Older patriots 167-170g prefered
Pearly old rivals!
And bandits!
Paypal or trades available!

Added bandits to want list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts