• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Looking for a similar disc to a Discmania PD

Also, are the vultures really a bear in peed? Or do they turn?

I also am not familiar with the bodily functions of a bear but I have bagged PD's and Vultures.

I like the Vulture a lot but compared to just about any PD it definitely has some turn and has less fade and more glide. It's a good disc but it doesn't like headwinds and if anything I'd almost compare it to a seasoned Thunderbird. Fresh out of the box I'd say the Vulture flies like 9/5/-1/2 in calm conditions.

Sorry, my auto correct had a stroke... Or I did.

Beat in Pred*

Interesting to hear the Vulture turns and doesn't like headwind. The appeal of a beat in Pred is it's wind fighting ability despite having been worn down.

I like the Vulture a lot but compared to just about any PD it definitely has some turn and has less fade and more glide. It's a good disc but it doesn't like headwinds and if anything I'd almost compare it to a seasoned Thunderbird. Fresh out of the box I'd say the Vulture flies like 9/5/-1/2 in calm conditions.

If talking about stock run Vultures, I agree.
However, if You're looking for a Vulture that fights headwind quite well and is similar to a PD, the Ledgestone Glo Sparkle Vulture I have seems to fit that description. However, I'm not sure if it's easier to find than PDs. Also, that flight pattern is only in one plastic.

If talking about stock run Vultures, I agree.
However, if You're looking for a Vulture that fights headwind quite well and is similar to a PD, the Ledgestone Glo Sparkle Vulture I have seems to fit that description. However, I'm not sure if it's easier to find than PDs. Also, that flight pattern is only in one plastic.

I have one of the Ledgestones but haven't thrown it yet. I was hoping it would be a little beefier than the ESP and Z that I was bagging. Good to know.

Big Z Vulture is good and stable. It's a great flier with a comfortable, controllable rim. I got a Ti Vulture that was really flippy. Beware.

Big Z Vulture is good and stable. It's a great flier with a comfortable, controllable rim. I got a Ti Vulture that was really flippy. Beware.

You can cover different lines with them, that's for sure.

Latest posts