• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Though Space Athletics Discs?

IIRC Eric Oakley really talked up the Mantra in one of his videos.

And the Pathfinder. Infinite just dropped some of them with a signature stamp.

Infinite also has a Thought Space box. One of each mold for a discounted price.

My first Mantra from the new run was an Ethos that was very US. . but then i tried the Aura and this disc i GOLD, just love it.

I think i own every single US Fairway on the market, and i LOVE the Aura Mantra. . .US but not "burn to the ground" US.
It´s US but easy to control and can i say "forgivingly US" . . most US disc you need to hit the perfect angle, to litle and it fades out, to much and you have a roller.
But the Mantra . . even if you miss your angle abit it still flies the same. . love it
This post sold me and I ordered one. I'll let you know what I think. :)

I have all of the TSA discs in all plastics (exept the new Mantra that comes in next week.

I've seen some reviewers say the Pathfinder kicked the Buzzz out of their bag. Which plastic in the Pathfinder would be just slightly more stable than a fresh Z plastic Buzzz?

Missed the edit window...

Actually, if you could compare each pladtic Pathfinder to a fresh Z Buzzz, that would be great.

Thanks!

Missed the edit window...

Actually, if you could compare each pladtic Pathfinder to a fresh Z Buzzz, that would be great.

Thanks!

I have a huge amount of Buzzzes but not a single stock Z. . i even got supriced that i didnt :)

But many of the newer runs of Buzzzes are on the stable side.

If you want that more stable flight in the Pathfinder i would go with the Glow. . next a Aura.

I use a Ethereal and a glow. . if i only want to carry one i take a Aura of Ethos.

The Pathfinder is a very straight flying disc with a smal fade in the end. . .more like a older Buzzz. . .compared to a new Buzzz i think the Pathfinder has its slot between a Buzzz and a Buzzz SS.
The Glow Pathfinder is more like a Stable Buzzz, like the Paige Swirl Z

I have a huge amount of Buzzzes but not a single stock Z. . i even got supriced that i didnt :)

But many of the newer runs of Buzzzes are on the stable side.

Thanks. That's still very helpful.

It sounds like I may want a different mold to get the stability I'm after.

Thanks. That's still very helpful.

It sounds like I may want a different mold to get the stability I'm after.

If you want that "Buzzz feel" but an more OS flight. . try the RPM Kotuku . .Cosmic is the more OS plastic. ( the flat clear ones are VERY OS)
I Use the Pathfinder then a few Kotukus in different Plastics. . .If you want Pathfinders and Kotuku kan cover everyting from US to very OS

If you want that "Buzzz feel" but an more OS flight. . try the RPM Kotuku .

I won't argue that it's an excellent disc, but as far as the "Buzzz feel" I would say it feels as much like a Buzzz as a Wasp with the beaded rim. It is almost a dead ringer for a Roc3 as far as hand feel.

I definitely don't want anything with a beaded rim. And I'd prefer a flat top for forehand comfort.

I won't argue that it's an excellent disc, but as far as the "Buzzz feel" I would say it feels as much like a Buzzz as a Wasp with the beaded rim. It is almost a dead ringer for a Roc3 as far as hand feel.

You made me go and get a Kotuku. . never thought about it as a beaded disc.
A very small one, like a MD3 but i have used the discs for months and didnt even think about it, hade to go look.
Its not even close to the size of the Wasps bead

You made me go and get a Kotuku. . never thought about it as a beaded disc.
A very small one, like a MD3 but i have used the discs for months and didnt even think about it, hade to go look.
Its not even close to the size of the Wasps bead

I'll admit the bead definitely doesn't stick out to me like a Wasp. I probably have thrown more Rocs and Roc3s than any other mid so that's what I'm most comfortable and familiar with and the feel of the Kotuku for me is nearly indistinguishable from a flat Roc or Roc3. Definitely a solid disc but the bead is there so if a guy was wanting a beefier Buzzz he could be disappointed with the bead.

First throws with my new Pathfinder were very similar to my favorite beat in ESP buzzz. Less stable than my Z Buzzz. We'll see how it plays out but I love the feel and I love the stamp.

I'll admit the bead definitely doesn't stick out to me like a Wasp. I probably have thrown more Rocs and Roc3s than any other mid so that's what I'm most comfortable and familiar with and the feel of the Kotuku for me is nearly indistinguishable from a flat Roc or Roc3. Definitely a solid disc but the bead is there so if a guy was wanting a beefier Buzzz he could be disappointed with the bead.

Before the Kotuku i used the Glow MD4 for years as my "beefy Buzzz" . . recently i tried the Loft Silicon.

But a fresh Glow Pathfinder works fine, it´s OS enough for most days.. i have hope for the new MANA mid from TSA to be that US partner to the Pathfinder so i can go down to 3 mid molds

A buddy gave me a mantra recently and I have to say it's impressive. For a fairly flat slim feeing disc it comes out backhand very easily and goes pretty far.

Is it confirmed that MVP molds these? It feels just like neutron.

I have all of the TSA discs in all plastics (exept the new Mantra that comes in next week.

Mantra is a really nice US fairway, to me it close to my flatter Avenger SS

Has anyone compared the current run of Ethereal & Aura Mantras? I'm curious if one is more stable le than the other.

Latest posts