• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost Disc Mega Thread: Post your lost disc questions and stories here.

So I went to Cloud 9 today in Hendersonville, TN and I'm looking through the used bin. I see a orange DX Wraith that looks suspiciously like one I loaned a friend and he promptly plunked in Old Hickory Lake on Hole 15 at Sander's Ferry. Well, I pick it up and my name is scratched out with sharpie but you can still read it and my phone number. I mentioned it to the guy working there and he gave it back to me! Check out Cloud 9 if your in the area, they rule!

they pretty cool that they gave it back to you.

I range 150 to 200 disc's every two months, 80 percent get returned. Most are on the spot returns and some are calls, find the person on facebook, twitter, myspace, other disc golf forums, pipl.com. Out of the last 125 only 40 didn't get returned. I have yet to get into the water. My Golden-R has 30 feet of line, I have another 30 foot extension wrapped around my wrist and another 15 foot extension in my pocket. Also carry mechanic gloves for when I need to move poison ivy bushes and briers around.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/dgr/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19159

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=523158&postcount=489

I stopped keeping track of what I found as I was tired after a long days work of crawling through briers, pulling threw water and literally jumping into a brier patch from a fallen tree to remove disc's.

This list was from last year during a slow month.

Eric Troll "175 Yellow Innova Valkyrie"

Norby "Lime Green Innova Champion Beast"

Bobby Toms "133 Purple Innova Skeeter"

Dave Bayford "167 Blue Discraft Elite Express"

Charron # 36354 "175 Red Innova Champion TeeBird"

Danny Cholewa "175 Blue Innova Champion Beast"

Harold "Yellow Star Starfire"

Chris Odden "KC-Pro Innova Gazelle"

Stephen Milby "Yellow Innova Champion Beast"

Kevin Strickland "Pink Innova Archangel"

Derek R "Pink DX Cheetah"

Unknown Name has a number "175 Yellow DX Banshee"

Jeff Mclintyre "Red Champion Roadrunner"

Chris Hysell "Orange Discraft Surge"

Casey "White 171 Star Mako"

Steve "Red 170 Discraft Elite Z XS"

Chris Smith "Red Innova Roc"

Kyle Douglas "Orange DX Banshee"

Maclurg "Green Champion Orc"

Jonathon Greenhill "Yellow DX Leopard"

Derek "Orange Quest Inferno"

Erin Mcardel "Pink DX Valkyrie"

Dana "White Stingray" "Landline" number on the back. Reverse the number on the whitepages website then google mapped the address. Was from a Bryan Park local. Left the disc on their front porch at 9:30pm.

TJ Comstock "Blue Sparkle Limited Z-Force"

Kevin Terlep "Blue Star Xcaliber"

If you don't like stings, bites and any other insect then don't go looking for disc's lol....

Allergic to stings and got this one day lol
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3273/15163438.jpg

Of course chiggers also suck
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5328/0822000122.jpg
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4517/0822000122a.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9520/0822000125.jpg

O and No I don't ask for a fee or expect anything in return. The Course I'm At The Most Is Bryan Park In Richmond Virginia.

Last edited:
Guess I forgot to mention that I normally have 30 to 60 unmarked disc's in my car for sale. My pricing is

"On Course Pricing"

Rough Dx Plastic $3 bux
New Dx Plastic $5 bux
Champion Plastic, Tyedye, Star, Pro $10 bux

Guess I forgot to mention that I normally have 30 to 60 unmarked disc's in my car for sale. My pricing is

"On Course Pricing"

Rough Dx Plastic $3 bux
New Dx Plastic $5 bux
Champion Plastic, Tyedye, Star, Pro $10 bux

You dont sell pro cheaper/ most places pro is like 11 bucks.

Yeah, that place is the only pro shop around and I always encourage people to support them over Academy or Dick's Sports. I just wish they had a better dye selection...

Maybe this isn't the place for it but what is Academy?

I lost a Cheetah a few months back in a blackberry pit of despair. A couple weeks later, one of my regular partners was playing the same course, and met a guy carrying my missing Cheetah. He called him out on it and much yelling, name calling, etc. happened. Then, about a week ago, found said Cheetah in the used bin at a local PIAS. Happily spent $5 to get it back. And you know, had the person finding the disc called me to return it, I would have happily brought him $5 worth of beer as a thank you, rather than the $1 in trade credit he got for it.

Lost this season

Chicago area, had a few get away.

Champ Valk blue - Shady Oaks (left somewhere on course)
Flash Elite z dye ring yellow- Black Bear hole 14
Wildcat gray - Campton Hills hole 8 (standing water hole, I think)
Champ Sidewinder orange - Tim Osmond Sports Complet hole 13
Champ Boss orange - Belvidere Park DGC hole 4

Found a few discs in the lake today. 2 belong to the same guy and just have a tag and PDGA number. When I search for that number, I get an error on the PDGA site.
The other disc has a PDGA number but it say's he's not a current member. Any way to get these guys back their discs?

picture.php

Lost this bad boy on the third hole in Rocklin, Ca on Thursday... could have sworn it landed twenty feet or so short of the nastiest of nasty creeks. Long story short, as I was unsuccessfully searching through the muck with the pole of a rake, my not yet 2 year old son threw his body in such a manner as to send the stroller crashin into the mess. Luckily he was strapped in and the only part of him to touch the filth was one hand. I am sure the stroller will smell like a bucket of ******* for awhile however.

Too Funny JKdisc lost his disc in water Fizzee disc

Too funny Jkdisc lost disk in water , and you were the first to bash the disc locator, which works. I myself have played at Muden as used the disc locator on the 9th hole. Check it out on youtube the fizzee disc works. It last over 4 mins plenty of time!!!!!! By the way I found your disc! :doh:

Lost a 175 ESP Buzzz at Lehigh Parkway over the summer. Still really bummin' about it because it just went straight into the woods and seconds later I heard the "NOM NOM NOMMMM" of the prickly bush.

Too funny Jkdisc lost disk in water , and you were the first to bash the disc locator, which works. I myself have played at Muden as used the disc locator on the 9th hole. Check it out on youtube the fizzee disc works. It last over 4 mins plenty of time!!!!!! By the way I found your disc! :doh:

i didnt bash it, i just put it out there to see what people thought of it. and unless you are my friend ben you did not find my disc.

Lost my favorite disc.

While playing at my local course me and my buddy decided to take a few extra shots on the last hole since its right by the parking lot, as well as where everyones walking and we wanted to look like hardasses in front of all the noobs that were there to show them that we had the skill to park this hole unlike them. After finishing our throws i wasn't feeling good and left my SE Leopard somewhere on the hole and when i came back it was gone. I wanna know what are some of your favorite discs that you have lost or left?

Latest posts