• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

May 7th - Shot Down in Flames 2011 - *Moved to Channahon*

IOS #1

My apologies to everyone that wanted to play a tournament in Shorewood. I did try to provide you with an event, but due to circumstances well beyond my control, it wasn't allowed to happen.

I'm sorry I had to move it to a course that has another tournament the following week. I hope everyone who supported my tournament will come out and support the Dave Pitner Memorial tournament this weekend at Channahon as well. Scott runs a great tournament there, and it's a B-tier! I plan on attending, and I hope you do too!

You can find the sign up form here:

http://www.paperorplasticsports.com/2011/2011ios1.html

No apologies needed. It was a great tourney regardless. I did really want to play at shorewood, but **** their police department and park district. They want to act like children hearing rumors then they need to get treated like children. You held a great tourney and I will still be playing in ios next week as also.

nothing unless its some omega supersofts. I need to get some money to get the car ready for the trip to TN.

because im feeling generous (and need money)

$38 A&C bucks for $30 cash. lock it up today and I will meet with you between now and saturday (as long as within reasonable distance. I can mail to you at no cost as well)

Latest posts