• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memphis, TN needs your Help!!! <Survey>

cmcolomb

Double Eagle Member
Hello Friends!!

The time has come! after all my diligent survey and poll completions for my fellow DGCR members, I finally have a request of you.

:thmbup: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BKW3BG6 :thmbup:

please, Please, PLEASE take a couple of minutes and fill out this survey. You may notice it is a pretty easy survey, and may not be laid out the best, but I can guarantee that these NUMBERS are being looked and WILL directly influence course funding.

This is a great opportunity for Memphis and I would greatly appreciate your time!!

Thanks and have a great day!
Chris

Bump!

Chris is correct. This survey is going to help put memphis on the disc golf map. it only takes a minute to do. Thanks in advance!! :clap::clap::thmbup:

Took the survey and tried to give the most funding positive answers I could. I was happy to help, but you weren't kidding when you said it was a poorly laid out survey...

thanks jtreadwell!!!

Yea, that was my chief complaint.. "multiple choice with multiple requireds"

Done. I'd love to have a cool place to play the next time I come to Memphis.

Bonus points if it's near Soul Fish or Gus's!

:)

Done. I'd love to have a cool place to play the next time I come to Memphis.

Bonus points if it's near Soul Fish or Gus's!

:)

MLK Riverside Park is about 5 miles south of the downtown Gus's Fried Chicken

Thanks Mo! to be honest, i just made sure location/drive time was #1 and didnt pay attention to the others

Latest posts