• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Oxford, OH

Miami University

25(based on 3 reviews)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Miami University

Note: it's true this course has been redesigned and there are 18 holes again, but I haven't been there yet to play it, so haven't retired this listing yet. As I understand the new map, the first hole tees from the northeast corner of the band practice field. Only (old) holes 4 (sort of), 6, 8 & 9 are really similar to what's listed here.

Note: it's true this course has been redesigned and there are 18 holes again, but I haven't been there yet to play it, so haven't retired this listing yet. As I understand the new map, the first hole tees from the northeast corner of the band practice field. Only (old) holes 4 (sort of), 6, 8 & 9 are really similar to what's listed here.
Now I've seen another map where hole 1 starts over by the art museum. I'll probably wait til signage and rumored turf tees are installed.

New listing "Miami U Oxford" is the new 18 hole layout that has been in the ground since 2017.