• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Mike C Signature Neutron Tesla

Yea I used to rag on my friends for throwing the "save the ta ta's" disc... until the first time one of them through one into the mess at idlewild no15. you could see his neon pink nuke from 75ft away. I bought my first pink disc the next day a first run neutron volt..... sadly I lost this disc on that same hole, lol.

Yeah, probably the best color for a disc. I only have one pink disc and I love how it takes no effort at all to find.

Agreed. Now if only we could get a better supply of bright pink discs. So hard to find them in the weights / molds I want.

All i buy anymore are hot pink and bright orange discs, and i have not lost a disc in over 2 years.

By the way, i bought one of the mike c stamp teslas and it is slightly more over-stable than the rest i have.. not sure if its just coincidence or what but it holds straight with no turn no matter how hard i rip it.

That's just too awesome. I think it will be illegal soon. That's what seems to happen to everything that is just too awesome.

All i buy anymore are hot pink and bright orange discs, and i have not lost a disc in over 2 years.

Totally agree most of my bag is Pink and Orange. Some Chartruce in there which is good in Winter but terrible about now.

Love hiw this became an "I throw pink and im proud of it" thread. Its a cute disc guys (and jen) , just not my personal style. I bag 2 pinks and a purple but my daughter does tend to claim them as "her" discs. She finally is getting serious at 8. Its about time.

Also 2 pages without a Mike C comment is a SURPRISE. His vids turned me onto MVP drivers and mids.

I've got a hot pink Mike C stamped Volt in the bag that's one of my best discs. Great thrower - the guy & the disc ;-)