• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Mike C Stamped MVP Discs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
All discs are unthrown unless specified, and noticeable storage marks are noted

Prices include shipping!
Paypal & US Postal Money Orders accepted (& cash if you're in Charlotte!)

Putters

SOLD - 175G Light Blue Soft Eclipse Ion. Unthrown, small scuff on the rim above the word ION.
SOLD 18$ - 175G Green / Yellow Neutron Ion. Thrown & inked on rim. This is the one I threw on my test hole in the Mike C disc unveil video! Numbered 5 of the first 25 sent out to me. Pretty neat piece!

Mids

SOLD 20$ - 176G Pink Neutron Axis. Unthrown, numbered 90 of 100. Nice and flat, feels great in the hand. Very bright pink!

Drivers (All Neutron except Eclipse Volts)

17mm

SOLD - 169G White Resistor. Unthrown, numbered 62 of 100. If you've never thrown a lighter Resistor, they're a lot of fun! Straight with a reliable fade, with more carry than the max weights.
20$ - 172G Pink Servo. Great choice if you've never thrown an MVP driver and want a versatile line-shaper.
20$ - 166G Pink Servo.
20$ - 173G Yellow / Green Servo.
20$ - 175G Lavender Servo. Mild swirling, beautiful color. Same color I carry :)
20$ - 165G Yellow / Green Servo. Lightest one left!
20$ - 175G Orange. Last max weight Servo I have left.

18.5mm

20$ - 175G White Amp. Nice color, easy to find.
20$ - 174G Pink Amp.
ON HOLD 20$ - 175G Yellow Eclipse Volt. My choice of plastic for my favorite driver.
20$ - 175G Orange / Red Eclipse Volt. Numbered 100 of 100!
SOLD - 175G Orange Shock. Swirling on the front and the back has a pearly sort of look that is very unique compared to other MVP discs I own, never seen another like it. This one was in my bag for a while and flew very nice. No ink on rim, numbered 34 of 100.

20mm

20$ - 175G - Red / orange Tesla. This is my favorite disc from MVP's new class of 20mm drivers. Perfect combination of glide and reliability for a workhorse driver.

Thanks for your support. I'm planning to throw Winthrop the 29th of September in hopes of qualifying for the USDGC!

Attachments

• S1010002.jpg
    S1010002.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
hey bud im trying to grab the pink neutron axis, how can I go about that?

If you send me a PM, I can give you the payment information. You can pay via paypal, US Post Office money order, or cash if you live near Charlotte. Whichever is most convenient for you!

Last chance to get in on these before I sell them to a local Play It Again Sports :)

Pink Axis and Neutron Ion are on their way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts