• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] |||||||||| MIKE C's Misc Sale Thread!!! ||||||||||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I just went through my disc golf closet and pulled out everything I'm willing to part with. Everything is for sale, and I will consider trades for flat, max weight Quasars 9/10+, 3rd run Ions (Soft, no texture opaque protons with rim tooling) or soft neutron Ions, and Axiom Alias' with cool color combos. $$ is king though. Not interested in any other trades

PRODIGY DISCS

All of these are protos in their early champ style plastic, before they marked them S or G.

-D3. 174G clear Proto. Small ink on rim. Marked D2 but its actually a D3, I threw it side by side other D3's and D2's so I know. This disc bombs. Thrown for a few weeks, 8.5/10. 13$ shipped.
-F7. Yellow Proto 173G. Thrown for a round and field tested some. Rim ink. Still has flashing. 13$ shipped.
-F1. Clear Proto, 172G, flight plate has small ink. Thrown a round + some field testing. Took flashing off, still plenty OS, but more comfy in the hand / bit more glide. 13$ shipped.
-F3. Purple, Proto, 174G, rim ink. Thrown about 5 rounds, still has flashing. 13$ shipped.
-PA2. Proto, double stamped, PA2 inked in small writing on top of flight plate. 171G, thrown two rounds, small ink on rim. 13$ shipped.

MILLENNIUM DISCS ATTN OLF LOVERS

-SOLF. 1.2, blue, moderate dome, 168g, marked S-OLF. Last time I threw it, it showed very nice glide, just a touch of high speed turn, and a strong fade. It flies fairly beefy and with the nice dome it has would break in to have a lot of glide I'd imagine. Inked rim. Only thrown three or four rounds, still in very good shape, even has the flashing still. Could nearly pass for new if I gave it a bath. 11$ shipped. SOLD
-SOLF. 1.1, bright orange, tourney stamped 2008 PDGA AM WORLDS. 175G, I think its marked SOLF but hard to tell. This is one of the best OLF's I ever threw, it is just so smooth and accurate in the air. Only thrown two rounds, this was a backup to my seasoned 1.1 QOLF. This is a special OLF that I want to send to a good home. 16$ shipped as 1.1 SOLFs are rare as far as I'm aware. SOLD
-QOLF. 1.1 zipper top FIRST RUN purple. 168-171G, would need to scale it to be certain. Stamp is wiped and it has a scorpion dyed on it in solid black. 8/10, small rim ink, Thrown for a few weeks, this was another backup to my go to 1.1 QOLF. Still has plenty of stability left. This is a good one. The FR QOLFs is some of the tackiest, grippiest champ style plastic ever made once you season it. 16$ shipped. SOLD
-QOLF. Same as above, 1.1 zipper top FIRST RUN, except this is bright orange. Same weight, condition etc., except this one also has a bit of ink on the flight plate that doesn't really show up because the dye blocks it out. Somebody better throw these QOLFs, they are nice drivers. 16$ shipped. SOLD

LATITUDE 64 DISCS

-Goldline XXX. 175G Gold colored. 7.5-8/10. Ink on rim, some scuffing, still in good shape and plenty overstable. 10$ shipped.

GATEWAY DISCS

-Speed Demon. 172 Evo Pro Line. Dimpled wing and ****. 7$ shipped.

DISCMANIA DISCS

-DD. 175G S line, Bright orange with very mild natural beauty swirling. Thrown just a couple times, its near brand new and still has plenty of overstability. I inked the bottom of the flight plate lightly, you could wipe it no problem. 11$ shipped.
-DD. 171G S line. Bright neon green, stands out great. This one has a lot of logo wear and is well seasoned. It has a touch of high speed turn, and fades very late. Very straight, tons of glide, excellent distance driver for those who prefer slower speed rims than 13/14. 10$ shipped. SOLD

INNOVA DISCS

-Groove. 178G champion, what a beast. Blue, TINY ink on flight plate. 800$ shipped. JK, 5$ shipped ;)
-Star Wedge. 175G bright green. I have TWO of these, one with minor rim ink the other without. Both were thrown for 1 round and a bit of field practice. 10$ shipped a piece. SOLD

Last edited:
being an OLF lover, a buckeye living in NC, and most importantly a guy with a MC gift card, you should sell me that Orange QOLF please. BMUP

Alright, I've been incredibly patient, but I'm fed up now.

I paid Mike C for 3 Orion LFs on the 20th of last month, and since I paid him I have not received the discs or a response to any of my messages. I pm'd multiple times until his inbox filled up, and then I emailed him at the paypal account email address. I have not received a response to any of my messages or email.

I have been really REALLY patient about this, but I'm angry now. I can completely understand if someone has stuff going on in their life, and mailing discs falls by the wayside. No problem. BUT YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST SEND SOMEONE A MESSAGE LETTING THEM KNOW.

There's no excuse for this especially when you, Mike C, have been active on the forums, but haven't bothered to reply to my messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.