• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Mint Condition Voodoo Karma w/ New Phenix Quad Straps!! end Monday 12/10 @ 8:00PM est

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyMatt

Broad Street Bully
I now have a mojo and a karma and I've decided I like the smaller bag. My course is very small, I can carry what I need in the mojo.

This karma is as new as you can get without still being in the plastic. It is 9.9/10. It is totem brown (soooooooo sick of a color). I have included all the pictures you could need to verify its mintness. It is pictured comfortably holding 18 discs in the main compartment. Can fit 2 or even 3 putters (the putter pocket has a draw string) and can fit 3-4 discs in each side pocket.

Here is the voodoo description of this amazing bag:

The straps are phenix quad shocks in the digi camo color. They are 9+/10 as well.

When the karmas are in stock, which is rare, they retail for $125 plus $17 shipping. The quads as most of you know retail for 45, plus shipping. I guesstimate the total value at around $200 shipped.

Starting bid: $125 with shipping included in your bid..

The auction will end Monday 12/10 at 8:00PM.

Minimum bid increase is $1.

Buy it now option: $140.

This is my first auction so please let me knpow if I've missed anything!

The discs are not included in the auction, they are for picture purposes only.

Pictures:

20121203_190825.jpg

20121203_190838.jpg

20121203_190859-1.jpg

Left Side

Right Side

Back

Bottom

20121203_191107.jpg

20121203_191124.jpg

Both items have been used less then ten times.
Thanks for looking. I promise you won't be disappointed with this set. Happy bidding!

Last edited:
I have a Voodoo Bag w/Quads and can attest that these are TOP QUALITY products! And a quality seller also. (although his taste in hockey teams needs improvement) :)

Forwarded this to a friend who rarely looks at the MP, but was looking for one of these

Does this include the discs?

I know this is against protocol (bumping without a bid or question) but if you are on the fence about bidding on a karma bag, get off the fence. I have been using my "Voodoo Brown" for two years now and love it! It is a great dg bag.

good deal too bc voodoo charges tax and shipping

I could get away with calling these new too, the condition is that good. Bag even still smells new.

Would make a great Christmas gift.

I am so trying not to bid on these. I really think they would be right up my alley. I love my JuJu and know the quality of VooDoo's bags. If I can swing it after this paycheck and weekend... well I guess you'll know come Sunday.

These arent going to be in stock with voodoo any time soon. They said end of November, and whatever came in seems to be gone.

Oh man, where was this auction last week? I JUST ordered a brown Karma 3 days ago...and for quite a bit more.

D-OH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.