• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mirage

Love the Mirage. My wife bags two. One is 154g and the other is 170g, they pretty much fly like a straight forehand shot for everything within 150' - 200' for her. Not to mention they can glide for days. The heavy one is definitely straighter and can handle more wind.

Would love to see some champ ones, even some glow DX ones would be sweet.

I love this disc so much I sent one to huk labs for a dye. I don't know anyone else who carries it but throwing hyzer flip turnovers is so much fun. I love people thinking I completely shanked something only to see it fight out of the hyzer and drift right.

All the Mirage throwers are finally coming out of the woodwork! Innova, mold some of these in Champ plz

All the Mirage throwers are finally coming out of the woodwork! Innova, mold some of these in Champ plz

lol...no doubt! I thought I was one of the few who loved this disc.

Champion would be fun to try.

Just grabbed a protostar 175 Mirage out of storage that I don't think I ever threw before and chucked it around the back yard on low, flat 150-175' lines. I remember now what I appreciated about this disc — effortless to throw, crazy glide and dead nuts straight when fresh, with ZERO fade. The one I've bagged for 3 years has gotten really flippy which is what I value it for, but this fresh one is going in the bag too. I also tried out a 157g Gavel to compare and it's between the two Mirages — will hold a nice long anny, or will just go straight on a hard hyzer flip. Ultimately I'd like to have two US putters in my bag, one really flippy and one straighter. And the more I throw these putters, the less I care about keeping the Meteor around. I forget who posted here about understable mids being stupid/useless but I get it now that I'm more comfortable throwing/driving putters.

Here's a couple profile pics from the google search i did. The flight number are 3, 4, -3, 0. So yes it's going to be very flippy & probably useless for anyone with high arm speed!? I'm getting a Star Mirage in 140-150gm weight because i don't have high arm speed & want something floatee.

Attachments

• 2-25-16_side_mirage.jpg
    2-25-16_side_mirage.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Star_VCobra_Lento.png
    Star_VCobra_Lento.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts