• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Monocacy's new sale / trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mako and two M PLS gone. Take a look - I'd like to move more!

Added some tourney swag - Star Wraith, 12x Teebird, Pro Starfire, and a bottom-stamped Aviar P&A. Let's make some plastic fly!

Added lots of tasty new discs, and a few lightly used ones – Sparkle Q and Millennium Astras, Icon Patriots, Star Wraith, Neutron Ion, Champ Mambas, and a couple of ESP Buzzzes. Hit me up!

Added five Yeti Pro Aviars, including one brand new and unthrown. Plastic needs to fly!

Two Icon Patriots gone, one left (and lots of other sweet plastic). Let me know what you need!

Hustle that plastic! Is there a discount for local pickup?? :cool:

Hey, I didn't know you were on here!

Absolutely a local discount. With tracking, shipping usually costs about $2 per disc. For a local pickup, those savings are passed on to the customer and everybody wins! :D

I should be back online Sunday - let me know what plastic you cannot live without.

Ya, I got tired to DiscGolfScene, and their slow ass servers, for tracking my scores. So I'm migrating over to here. I'll send you a PM of the discs I would like, thanks!

Neutron Ion gone, several discs pending. Keep those deals coming!

Gone: Champ Teebird, FLX XL, and some of the Yeti Aviars

Still available: Lots of discs that you need. Not want, need, like oxygen and beer and, um, food and stuff.

Let's move some plastic!

Updated wants:

1. Domey S-FD Jackals around 165-167
2. Domey C-FD Jackals also considered

Good stuff available here – take a look!

Drivers: Sparkle Astras in the low 160s bomb!

Midranges: Couple of ESP Buzzzes and a Star Coyote

Putters: Proton Anodes, Omegas (SS and Sirius), and a couple of Yeti Pro Aviars

Keep watching this thread – I will be posting a big pile of Diamonds, Mambas, and Warships in the next few days. Or shoot me a PM if you can't wait. :D

Icon Patriot gone - thanks!

Added a big pile of Diamonds, VIP Warships, and white Atlas with purple rim. Check it out!

Yeti Pro Aviars gone, Mamba pending, lots of sweet plastic crying out for redistribution!

Last edited:
Mamba, Star Katana, and one of the VIP Warships gone. Two more Warships and lots of other discs looking for loving homes - hit me up!

Warships gone, but lots of good stuff left. Let me know what you want!

Looking for domey FD Jackals (S or C) at 167 or less, and ESP Zones around 170.

Status
Not open for further replies.