• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Monocacy's new sale / trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
pic of the 173 banshee pleez

Here you go, also PM sent

picture.php

picture.php

PMs replied. Several Mambas gone, three left!

Three Astras and the Atlas gone; several nice Astras and lots of other good stuff still available. Added a flat 166 C FD. Take a look!

Hey Bruce, got a new player from my work, is your list up to date?

Yes, the list is up to date. What is your friend looking for?

I have not listed the bin of Rocs gathering dust in the closet, so if your friend wants to try some Rocs let me know!

PM replied, two Protege Clutches gone, Icon clutch remains. I have a few 166-7ish Gravity Clutches that I haven't listed yet, so shoot me a PM if you are looking for that.

PM replied, x-out Banshee and SS Magic gone. Lots of good stuff left - take a look!

Gone – Teebirds, Diamond, JLS, PLS, TLs

Keep an eye out – I will be adding GL and Opto Rivers, Ladyline FD Jackals, First Run S-CDs, DX Rocs and Roc3s, Clutches, and a rarity, a 150 Champ Gazelle. I expect some of this stuff to go quickly, so don't wait!

More discs gone – 11x Teebird, S-PD, and one of the Champ Banshees. PMs replied, feedback sent. Discs are moving, so don't wait too long!

Big list o' discs should be coming this evening! Check the first post of the thread for the current list of discs available.

Gone – Sidewinder and bottom-stamped Aviar

Rallyguy – Thanks muchly!

Added LOTS of new discs – 8 Rivers (GL and Opto), 3 Ladyline FDs, 5 DX Rocs, 2 Clutches, and a bunch of sweet 150 drivers – Star and Champ Valks, S-CDs, and DX Teebirds. Lots of other prime discs, too. Anything that is not gone by the end of the year goes to PIAS, so he who hesitates is lost!

Check the first post for the current list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts