• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Common stereotypes about top pros/Nicknames

Pete "2 meter" May. Pretty sure its because he lost a World title to Peter Shive with a 2 meter penalty on the last hole.

In Minnesota
Jumpin' Joe Feidt
Lightnin' Lyle Jensen
Tim Chico Mackey

In HOF (in addition to Joe above)
Gregg "Miniac" Hosfeld
Crazy John Brooks
Cap'n Snap Mike Conger
Duster Don Hoffman
Snapper Leo Pierson
Stan "The Mule" McDaniel (for his course work)

I see Snapper at least 3 times a week, but never knew his actual name. Thanks!

I'm undergoing a project and was wondering what common stereotypes

dIKPHP5qY52gj7V7_gEzFaY0u8UHeD5agGJrtg8DwQZxLMHOk23N4xpXR-62S_bxRIdKFaVgOJtq6uQJM3vaN-jzv97iQLWtRyqVbCbaZUiLAvhzE0S_dKH1r5BwcutXny9oSlSYiex7TuP7ki1B2JRT41WzkL-HrnqapZWG60B9IXZj9phP4GVxcW_LPTisPvrNtlnicaz3n_MsZLCw44urihY7dE_1HlsZv6WNWLz-0fyltwGE-FVb2osOG3YS9H_9NmeuYDbcyC47gHUbMhZal_TPfPSVEAvhjB7Wiqg5_Rm_haYyJyAw89OjYzGGhEdW3tHXb4O0mdRPw7edHlvcGJSoWu5EZXf3LKf0fMs_kOwWMN7lqeOey7QBdFcB5g3iBahMpDjo1eooHpfXf-YOwLUXT7-B-NESPD3nZW3BvvXZbWxOuLcoiBaSs7D_nsKYMAV0CeqyX0EnwxU_K5SxcIqKt9eXnHJ1s7UX8rWLm5z3m8yUbCH0waDBzVoCO9XKQ_NzEKQ4ArpnKlkbIPRrAo20QOesSOti6Vm3UQyPT59LEgJTZdf8GUmc8Tk9kVkwAj1z4LyZMyUgVY8vFU0w9hAEMx43bZ514FKcf0g=w362-h314-no-temp.jpg

"ASSCLOWN" also comes to mind for......uh, I can't remember his real name....the guy that won worlds or almost but then tried to become a ball golfer but is now throwing frisbees again? Back in the day some other pro (McSomething from Oklahoma?) posted a big rant saying SEND THIS ASSCLOWN HOME due to his repeated discourteous outbursts on tour. Damn my memory for names is horrible.

Can Todd? He's actually a pretty decent guy in my limited interactions. Good artist too.

"ASSCLOWN" also comes to mind for......uh, I can't remember his real name....the guy that won worlds or almost but then tried to become a ball golfer but is now throwing frisbees again? Back in the day some other pro (McSomething from Oklahoma?) posted a big rant saying SEND THIS ASSCLOWN HOME due to his repeated discourteous outbursts on tour. Damn my memory for names is horrible.

I remember that. I think Cam Todd, called out by Kevin McCoy.

This is correct by my recollection too. But honestly, that title has to go to BW. He had a reputation before he went national. Something like the Texas Cactus.

Yeah, those are the names. That rant is probably less funny than I remember it, but the Assclown name stuck on the internets for a while at least.

Latest posts