• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most Inexplicable Throw

Dude, that would be a mountain in Kansas. :|

Man, I spent a night in Lawrence, KS years ago and all I remember is hiking up and down hills.

Expect Kansas is much like Illinois in that there's some interesting terrain near major rivers and that's about it.

Man, I spent a night in Lawrence, KS years ago and all I remember is hiking up and down hills.

Expect Kansas is much like Illinois in that there's some interesting terrain near major rivers and that's about it.

Lawrence has some great music shows. and leaving the venue you prolly just wandered away from your car/hotel.....:\

Lawrence has some great music shows. and leaving the venue you prolly just wandered away from your car/hotel.....:\

This was back in the college days. A buddy and I were heading out to Arizona where we were going to school and gave his sister a lift to KU. We hung around there for a night going from party to party with her and her friends.

Some genius built KU on the tallest point in eastern Kansas and all the student housing at the bottom...and the dorms on the next highest so you get hills coming and going.