• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Moving sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
discs sold, listed updated. those of you expected discs from me, sorry but I wasnt able to make it to the PO. Im dropping them off Monday on my lunch break. You all should have PMs with the tracking numbers tonight as long as I can get these labels printed.

bump. Got an accepted offer on our first house! Inspection is complete, initial payment to attorney is done (crooks), and discs are sitting here waiting. buy them up so I dont have to pack them! Make me offers on multiples or even trades. I like PFN star teebirds and TLs (PFN star, any champs, + or not +) in white and blue. Anything mentioned in the first post or in my sig. Just please no colors I'll lose in new england (orange, red, clear, yellow, green).

Last edited:
PMed! Congrats on the house. Yeah, the whole real estate transaction process is full of random people with a finger in the pot. Fees, insurance, the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.