• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Vector Midrange

We have our circuit challenge this Saturday, and I am eagerly awaiting all 3 discs in the pack. I have too many putter molds currently, but no Mids in the bag and this looks about perfect for me.

The Vector is still my workhorse mid. I've got a domey Proton for straight with fade or flex shots and a flat Neutron for straight shots with later fade and tighter flexes. I haven't thrown much or tried anything new for a few years, but now that I am I just tossed a Matrix. It just didn't have the glide to give my Vectors serious competition.

The Vector is still my workhorse mid. I've got a domey Proton for straight with fade or flex shots and a flat Neutron for straight shots with later fade and tighter flexes. I haven't thrown much or tried anything new for a few years, but now that I am I just tossed a Matrix. It just didn't have the glide to give my Vectors serious competition.

Welcome back. Long time!

Good to see ya Discspeed. The Vector is still my work horse as well. Tried the Matrix, bu felt the Vector is a little more consistent. I rock a pair of flat eclipse, one more seasoned than the other.

I'm pretty surprised by just how straight the N 177 I just bought was right out of the box. There was no fight when it came to holding slight annies and slight hyzers were pushing forward hard with putter-type fade.

I'm pretty surprised by just how straight the N 177 I just bought was right out of the box. There was no fight when it came to holding slight annies and slight hyzers were pushing forward hard with putter-type fade.

Funny a guy was just asking about you last week in another thread... 3 years since your last login...

That N Vector mentioned in my previous post is pure $$. I've been throwing the heck out of it for all kinds of shots. Standstill 200ish straight shots finishing hyzer, tight 300' S shots, low line drives, big aired-out S shots, and long sweeping hyzers. It has a touch of high speed turn when I get on it. This is a bit surprising brand new, but it is also what makes it so ready for the lead mid role. This is probably my favorite disc already.

They just dropped a few old molds and mold-specific plastic options. I'm not sure who you are mixing up with MVP.

sorry my time machine has been acting up, i actually got 2 minor infractions for that post, you really aren't supposed to reveal the future

sorry my time machine has been acting up, i actually got 2 minor infractions for that post, you really aren't supposed to reveal the future

From a business side, MVPs model is superior to anyones other than Discraft or Innova. Discraft and Innova were in so early that they have a built in market

Like them or not, MVP will be around long after most other companies have fled the market.

Like them or not, MVP will be around long after most other companies have fled the market.

meanwhile people like me who have bought multiples of every new release since the anode, are fleeing the GYRO like its the state of California

I'm honestly very ok seeing some discs go OOP, Vector included. There's nothing wrong with being ready and willing to evolve with the times, and having a "nothing is sacred" mentality is part of that.

Adapt or go extinct, boys.

And quit whining so much.

chad and brad will be whining when they have to move into a trailer park in marlette michigan, driving by their old warehouse on the way to the dollar general

Latest posts