• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

^^You seem to use OLFs and JLSs because Mike C uses them..

Lulz.

Matter of fact, I've been throwing the JLS longer than Mike C has.

As for the OLF, YES I did finally try them due to his comparisons he made to the PD about them. You probably never read any of those posts, though, since they're in threads that got buried by idiots like you creating a new one every other day.

Last edited:
and i think justin from community may have put that up there as an estimated cost based on the work he does with MVP

Our comments:
1. MVP has not set a date for the Volt yet.

2. MVP has not set a price for the Volt or Neutron plastic yet.

3. We are betting we will not have to sell the Volt for more than $16. Once MVP releases pricing our Volt price may be adjusted. If you pre-order you are locked into $16. If we adjust the price downwards you will get a credit for the difference. If we adjust upwards you will not be affected.

4. To ensure you have the best selection when our Volts arrive we promise to order at least twice the number of pre-ordered Volts when MVP opens dealer orders. - Did that make sense?

Couple of questions for MVP:

1. Was there any disc out there that inspired the making of the Volt?

2. Based on the measurements of the rim, why do you feel that the 1.85 measurement is a good configuration?

Latest posts