• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP VOLT - The Comprehensive Thread

Hmm mine is same color, lol.. 6 months later its almost flying like a volt should but still dumps at the end.

My E is the same color, sort of green/yellow ice, like margarita colored.

It's starting finally to get into a sweet spot, but it's taken a LOT of throws to get it there. I almost lost it this weekend when a threw a long downhill turnover and it held the line longer than I expected.

without enough power they will fly pretty similar. Volts are slower, beat-in to be straighter, hold a anny line longer before the LSS kicks in, less lateral movement overall from the initial phase of the flight to landings (not huge lateral skips) and easier to throw a wider variety of shots with.

For the most part though the discs are going to be pretty similar unless a person is a high power thrower or toques the hell out of every shot. Its like comparing a volt to a servo/crave which will fly a lot like a volt does for many players (and probably more like how they imagined the volt to fly originally)

Tesla for more fade, bigger skips, more D and slightly better headwind fighting.

Volt for straighter lines and more accurate placement.

Meh. I just saw everyone talking about how far volts fly so I thought maybe they went farther than teslas while remaining overall straighter and fighting wind almost as well. Too much to hope for I guess. Once my Mike c beats in I have a feeling I won't like the tesla as much. My production run has turn out of the box which is great but i Think I'll have to handpicked me some beefy teslas.

Still haven't thrown a new volt, only my older one that had turn. Maybe I should try it again soon here.

Meh. I just saw everyone talking about how far volts fly so I thought maybe they went farther than teslas while remaining overall straighter and fighting wind almost as well. Too much to hope for I guess. Once my Mike c beats in I have a feeling I won't like the tesla as much. My production run has turn out of the box which is great but i Think I'll have to handpicked me some beefy teslas.

Still haven't thrown a new volt, only my older one that had turn. Maybe I should try it again soon here.

Hmm, the Teslas I've gotten have all started like a longer current Volt, just straight to fade. I've had to go below 167g to see some turn when new throwing them a little past 400'. I bag a 166 that I like to backhand hard and flat; it will track to the right some and always fights out and finishes a bit left of the line. I even bag a 155 sometimes that I have no issues controlling FH or BH.

My seasoned FR Volts are surprisngly long, about 50% of the time I empty my bag in my new practice field my beat pink FR is the longest throw, usually followed by the Inertia, then my lighter Tesla.

Either way I measured where my distance throws have been landing lately and I was surprised at the result. I've been aiming for the fence you see just past my marker. I honestly don't feel like I've been throwing my Volts this far, but if these measurements are correct then I guess I've gotten the D back that I lost while injured, which is good news. I've been ripping my entire bag from the parking lot, landing about halfway between the fence and that soccer goal on my better throws....

Attachments

• wingetfield.jpg
    wingetfield.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 53
definitely farther than me; i dunno. this production run has some turn and some fade like my QOLFs; i enjoy it. i just don't want to be up **** creek when my mike C breaks in. maybe i'll take my production run and mike C in to compare PLH and ensure i'm getting "regular" teslas somewhere in between the two.

all sparkle discs are somewhat rare given they cost more to produce its not something MVP cranks out all the time. Nothing super special but I would buy it!

Just picked up a Proton Volt that is flat, like the Resistor flat. Kind of an impulse buy with a store credit. Are they all flat? My Neutron has a nice dome and is a great flyer.

I wanted one a little more overstable. This looks like a totally different mold. Who knows, it might be magical.

volts definitely are magical. you had a FR it sounds like and anything which weights under 170g is not a "real" volt.

i have a n volt from before the switch and it flies like an p inertia, i dont even throw it anymore because its too dope.

lol I hated those volts. glad MVP man'ed up and said nawww we aint finna do it no mo cuz deez coming out lameeeeeeee.