• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My first ace

sweet. my wife has her ipod that she stocked with some pretty good music.

I love to pratice. You can try things over and over till you get it right. Thats one reason I can putt so well, I spend so much time practice putting, while jamming out there.

lol. not really... i just kinda seen it drop and then walked with some guy playing on the next hole then he signed it as a witness

When my disc hit the chains, I stood there with my mouth open for about 20 seconds. Nobody saw it, but it still was cool.

it feels pretty nice. you should dance up to you basket ;)

I thought about that, but there were cops that kept driving by, and I didn't want them to talk to me. I don't have much dealings witht he local cops, and I want to keep it that way.

I am sure they know who I am, because I live in a small town, and I get recognized all the time in town, and people say "Hey, your that guy in the field throwing Frisbees right?" I get a laugh out of it.

nice. you could just say you got ants in your pants :p

I am really surprised I have not been questioned yet, because I practice in a large field, that is between the local Library and the Civic Center, so I know that I am on City property. Of course I do pay taxes, so I guess I do own a part of it.

Latest posts