• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My turn~

PM your addy and I'll hook you up with an S-Line Exodus :thmbup:

New idea, maybe I'll try the infinite discs Exodus. It sounds like it's between an Eagle X and L, which sounds about right for me. Maybe a champ Exodus won't be a brick like my Champ Eagle is. Also it comes in pro-ish plastic so I can cycle them. DX Eagles were nice, but the chunking was not.

Also might have to pick up a Scarab or two, just because beetles are cool. It's always never a bad time to try new putters.

I never had luck with Eagles, but my Exoduses (Exodii) have done well for me.

I really miss following your posts for you old daily bag changes :D

Oh shoot, haven't changed my bag this week. Uh. Swapped the Shields out for Voodoos because they felt better today, and swapped out the Comets for Ghosts, just because I'm mad at Discraft. Still.

Well, I think my total amount of play last year may have totaled one round. But the snow is finally gone, and the mud had dried up, so we'll see if I play more this year.

Went down to visit family in Georgia last week, forgot my bag, and picked up a Prime Escape at an Academy. It was pretty nice, so I ordered a few in other plastics to see if they'll replace my XLs. Also ordered a few Voodoos in interesting plastics.

SS Voodoo: Puttin'
SSS Voodoo: Throwin'

X Comet: Midrange stuff. Patiently waiting for Discraft to make more.
Glo Z Comet: Bag filler.
Bio Suspect: More stable midrange stuff.
Soft Suspect: Almost bag filler. But it is more overstable and sticks better.

ESP XL: Understablish. Waiting for my Escapes to come in. Probably will be replaced by the Prime Escape when it beats in.
Prime Escape: Uhhhhh driver stuff.
Beat in DX Viper: Hyzer flippy flexy glidy things. It's mostly just fun to throw. Probably my longest disc, to be honest.
New DX Viper: Overstable hooky things
Champ Viper: Utility brick. Does not skip.

TP Boatman: Low line drives, skippy things, very HSS. Yes, I know it's too much disc for me, but it does what I want it to do. Also curious how it will beat in.

Woo disc golf.

Last edited:
Well. I swapped out the Comets for Fugitives. Mostly because I have three Fugitives but only one X Comet. They're good.

My Escapes and Voodoos came in, so they're in the bag now. Uh.

Picture.

Attachments

• 20210528_084324.jpg
    20210528_084324.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 14
The Fugitive was such a great mold...DD was dumb to OP it. How's it going!?

The Fugitive was such a great mold...DD was dumb to OP it. How's it going!?

Actually it's currently not on their retired list (although now the Suspect is). Will they actually make a run of them given the state of things? Probably not, but I have my fingers crossed.

It's going well.

Another update? Guess I'm getting back into changing the bag every ten minutes. Escapes. Also put Cobras back in. I might have three Fugitives, but I have like seven Cobras. And they're still in production.

Played half a round, but forgot the bug spray and had to flee before experiencing critical blood loss.

Prime Escape: This beat in really fast. Likes to turn over and not come back.
Lucid Escape: Flies like the numbers say if I throw it full on. Takes more effort to get going than the XLs did, but it's glidey and stuff.
Fuzion Escape: Seems more overstable than the Lucid. Only threw it once, might overlap with the Boatman. Who knows?

DX Classic Cobra: Nifty. Turns some, fades some. Easy hyzer flip straight shots that fade a little at the end, easy anhyzers that pan out at the end.
DX Ontario Cobra: Turns a little less. I do have some King Cobras I can use once this one breaks in since that one run of Ontarios a few years ago seems to have been a one off.
Bio Suspect: No turning. Less glide. Good when I don't want to overshoot things. Cobras are a little zippier than Fugitives or Comets.
DX Stingray: Possibly the most beaten in disk I have. Used to pretend I have a backhand. A Cobra might replace it someday, but I have a bad habit of throwing the nicely broken in ones into lakes.

Hemp Voodoo: Liking it more than the Eraser Voodoo at the moment.
Eraser Voodoo: Liking it less than the Hemp Voodoo at the moment.

Vipers and the Boatman are the same.

Well, it's been a while.

Almost all of my old discs are gone, so the bag is almost completely fresh. Basically, I asked my roommate to sell some of my discs when I was on a deployment and she sold almost all of them. But, in the end they're just plastic, and now I have an excuse to try new plastic. And get over all of the OOP molds that I no longer have.

SSS Voodoos: A new one for throwing, an old one for putting.

Zones: I haven't thrown them yet, but I'm hoping they'll be a good replacement for my Suspects. If I'm remembering what people said about them before they'll be somewhat more overstable, but we'll see.

Warships: I picked one up when I was in Wichita for a few weeks and they're pretty great. Reminds me of a Comet but a little faster and less finicky. They're both flying the same at the moment but I'm hoping the TP will beat in a little soon.

Glow Sparkle Champ Galleon: Haven't thrown yet. I'm hoping it'll be a good replacement for my Champion Vipers. I have a Predator I got used somewhere, but it's just not uhhhh stupidly overstable enough for my utility disc.

JLS: Probably the closest thing to an XL I've found yet. I like them. The Q is a bit more overstable than the M.

Vultures: Also very nice. Good overstable compliment for the JLS. Headwinds, tight s curves, all that. Haven't thrown the Z one yet but hoping it's a little more overstable than the ESP. I also have a Ti one, but it's got weird HSS.

DX Orc: Mostly bag filler, but also just there for when I want to (try to) chuck one out there. I don't throw well enough to really get anything extra out of distance drivers, but it's fun to try sometimes. One of the survivors of the mass sell off.

We'll see if I keep going with it this time.

Attachments

• 20240506_121150.jpg
    20240506_121150.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts