• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Wall City bag frame

BrownTown

Just found this forum!!

I go sick of my Wall City bag not holding my disc in place when I didn't carry a full load so I build me a little $4 frame that keeps the disc from turning over when I set it down!!

DSC_7223.jpg

DSC_7229.jpg

DSC_7220.jpg

Welcome to DGCR! Nice thinking on that disc holder. Darn bag didn't come with a disc organizer in it? :(

What are the specs on the tubes you used? I'm using the exact same bag and have the same problem with discs not staying upright. I thought I was the only one still using that ancient bag. Mine has held up pretty well, I got it in about 1996 I think.

it's 1/2" CPVC Drinking water pipe. I only found it at Home Depot. Lowes didn't carry it. It was next to the copper pipe and the fittings were not with the other PVC fittings. Ask someone who works there if you cannot find it.

I got a Gorilla Boy Chimp bag on the way cause I need a bag with pockets. That is the only con with the Wall City Cube. But some courses I don't need pockets so I will keep this bag in rotation.