• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

National parks and some dg

TempleOfDoom

Eagle Member
On a road trip to Yellowstone and glacier national parks. I should play my 20th state (Wyoming) on Monday and my 200th course (probably bohart) on Thursday. Solitude tomorrow morning.

Don't know about the others. But If I were in that neck of the woods Bohart all the way.

I think you could easily spend a few days their. Let me know if you find something better cause I wanna play it!

Snuck in 36 holes at Bohart upper and lower before the rain started. Great place to ring in #200. If you're ever in Bozeman, can't recommend this place highly enough. Also, Montana Ale Works is off the chain. :thmbup:

Super jealy! Sounds like a great roadtrip! :)

Snuck in 36 holes at Bohart upper and lower before the rain started. Great place to ring in #200. If you're ever in Bozeman, can't recommend this place highly enough. Also, Montana Ale Works is off the chain. :thmbup:

You are much better off having gone to Bohart rather than Rose Park there in town. That one earned me some thumbs down from the locals by being honest about how boring that course is.

Latest posts