• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Need cash$$ FR Buzz, FR C Pd, Midnt Zone, Pearly Bsts, Fr Ridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajual

Par Member
Trying to sell some plastic quick, everything is priced shipped and open to a little negotiation, just PM me. Help a brother out ;D

http://i.imgur.com/XOjaa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hH3Uj.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/WuKTK/layout/blog

Large Image:
1. 172G 10/10 FR C-Line PD President's Cup 35/40 -- 40$
2. 173G 8/10 2FR Z Buzzz Pearly & Signed by Paul Ulibari, Phil Arthur, Katerine Allen, and Emac -- 50$
3. 170G 10/10 FR C-Line PD Production stamped, Will Schusterick signed (has my PDGA in very fresh sharpee, will wipe right off -- 40$
4. 171G 8/10 X Link Vibram Ridge Prototype Black/Purple -- 30$
5. 171G 9/10 Discraft Midnight Zone -- 25$
6. 175G 8/10 FR C-Line PD BDITD Blue & Rainbow -- 25$
7. 175G 9.9/10 FR Star Wraith Brent Hambrick Memorial Stamp, smudged from falling off wall -- 25$
8. 175G 9/10 x2 Old Mold Champion Beasts Pearly Watermelon & Creme/Cherry -- 40$ as a pair, 25$ ea
9. 171G 9/10 & 10/10 CFR Gatorss Pearly Red 10 Blue 9 -- 35$ as pair, 20$ ea
10. 174G 9/10 Ti Buzzz Pearly Orange, fresh sharpee will wipe -- 14$
Small Image:
1. 170G 10/10 12x Champion Firebird Pearly and Domey -- 10$
2. 172G 8/10 FR X Buzzz Sparkle Red Xmas, fresh sharpee on front may come off -- 20$
3. 173G 9/10 FR C FD -- 25$
4. 170G 7/10 11x Champion Eagle-L -- 12$

Again, I have been away from the boards awhile, if any of my prices are ridiculous just let me know! Like I said, I need cash -- I am just not looking for low-balls, thanks!

Last edited:
hey duder, is the eagle a distance or fairway stamp?
i might need to grab that x buzzz

i just got back in the country. we need to play a round soon. conrad and i are gonna go to old man tom's service today (Sat.) and then play bear creek.

Man effin welcome back Steve, yes we definitely do need to play a round very soon. Jim and I are going to Houston next weekend to see a friend and play Jack Brooks and 1 or 2 other courses.

What time are you playing Tom's tomorrow and where do you leave from? I would really like to get into that but my car is NOT in great condition right now, part of the scramble for some cash. Text me and let me know.

I will glance at it as far as the stamp goes.

Thanks buddy

Blam, I have access to 2 more. 1 is 175 and Orange, the other 171 and DayGlo Yellow. Both same stamp.

Wish I jumped on that midnight zone... :doh: too many discs lately anways. Good luck with the car fix up, I feel your pain.

Few items left, No one wants my Signed discs! Wipe the ink (its brand-spanking new) and you have a thrower. Lol.

Thanks all.

I'll give you 60 for the 2nd first run Buzzz and BHMO wraith. Paypal it tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.