• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need driving insight

hyzer flip

I've been playing about 16 months and I feel like my game has come to a standstill as far as improving. I am looking for more distance as we all are.

I max out my drivers at about 360 (380 on a good one), mids around 300.

See video link below. Any help is appreciated, thanks! (Sorry, this is the only angle I have at the moment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXC4ZR5yDrw

Last edited:
Your hips are swaying to the left side of the tee during the swing, so your weight isn't really shifting forward because your spine/rotational axis is drifting around to the left.

Thanks Sidewinder, that makes complete sense, and is actually quite obvious now that you pointed it out.

Wow... 4 months after watching the videos you posted the first time, sidewinder22, it all makes sense now! Holy moly! Thank you!

I will be doing field work this weekend and capturing different angles of my throw. From what you can see with this camera angle, does anyone recommend anything else, other than what SW noted earlier, that I should be focusing on while out on the field?

Latest posts