• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Need some advice on form

Been playing for about a year. I throw maybe 380-400 on a good day. My accuracy and angle control isn't great and I'm not sure where to go from here

Attachments

• IMG_0308.mov
    37.6 MB
  • IMG_0309.mov
    26.9 MB
I've been working on the things in those videos. I'm gained maybe 20ft or so and much better accuracy. Am I trending in the right direction? because I feel visually my form hasn't changed much but it feels a lot better.

Attachments

• IMG_0790.mov
    7.4 MB
  • IMG_0819.mov
    6 MB
  • IMG_0780.mov
    8 MB
I feel like It's getting better but I'm not really noticing and difference in distance. Also il starting to think I might need 1 on 1 coaching if you have any advice on where i should go for that. The image down below is the average I've been getting pretty much and I feel like I just don't get any power in my legs and hips. IMG_1441.png

Attachments

• IMG_1457.mov
    5.4 MB
  • IMG_1440.mov
    25.5 MB
starting to think I might need 1 on 1 coaching if you have any advice on where i should go for that.

I feel like It's getting better but I'm not really noticing and difference in distance. Also il starting to think I might need 1 on 1 coaching if you have any advice on where i should go for that. The image down below is the average I've been getting pretty much and I feel like I just don't get any power in my legs and hips
Email me for zoom lesson seabas22 at yahoo. Your balance/posture and stride are messed up. You aren't leading the stride with your hips or mass properly. You reach your front foot ahead of your mass and then try to push too late off rear leg after planting front foot instead of before.

Managed to hit 70 a couple times. I still can't seem to get my posture figured out. I look really leaned over my toes and I miss right because of it I'm pretty sure. Some days are good but I have quite a few off days. I emailed you a little while ago, not sure if you got it or not

Attachments

• IMG_2982.jpeg
    IMG_2982.jpeg
    543.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2978.mov
    10.2 MB
I don't see an email with your name. I agree too over toes or too high on rear toes. Let your rear foot go flatter to ground, it's ok if the rear heel touches the ground.

Latest posts