• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag Company - Grip Equipment

mobster said:
Eric O said:

Great, I have to travel Oregon to move up 1 tag. :lol:

Jeronimo said:
Eric O I'm coming for that tag. Take care of it for me.

It will be here waiting. Any of you want to come to Portland and challenge for 047, I'll let you pick any course, minimum 18 holes, within an hr's drive of here, and show you the meaning of home court advantage.

Jesse B 707 said:
Id bet Nate

winner winner chicken dinner But I tried to take a pic with my phone but the tag is kinda small and my cam on the phone is not that great

8 Days left until we have another "promise date" broken. For some reason I feel like I won't see this bag until There is a foot of snow on the ground. It's a shame really, I wanted to use it this year.

I didn't pre-order
so I am just biding my time waiting for reg production
hopefully I can get one of those around spring for use in the new season

I'd rather wait for something to be properly and excellently done than to get it quickly and have issues

it's a good thing I can play all year long in tx :) although that doesn't make the waiting any better :(. No bag , no tag. I think my tag might of gotten lost in the mail

ManU said:
I didn't pre-order
so I am just biding my time waiting for reg production
hopefully I can get one of those around spring for use in the new season

I'd rather wait for something to be properly and excellently done than to get it quickly and have issues

I agree that waiting for a perfect product is the right call but, We have been waiting forever. Which, in and of itself, is not so big a deal. When you promise a product at least 3 different times and fail to deliver every time it's very angering to your customers. I know the pains of being an early adopter and they suck but this is getting out of had. I'm waiting for J@T to come on here and say mid-October, then the end of October....

Forever? Timko didn't even start this thread till the end of April. At that time there was no date made public yet for the production release. Preorder went live June 5th, and J@ optimistically projected a late July/early Aug release. Note that even at the time he was careful not to pin himself down to a specific date. I feel that if the bags make it out by early October, they actually were able to get through final design tweaks and get in production on a pretty good timeline.

Frankly, the design looks so much better than anything else out there that it would be worth whatever time was necessary to get them out and get them done right. Even if it meant not being able to use the bag until the next tourney season.

I have some good news that we will have a production schedule late tonight, so we will hopefully be able to dispatch with generalities and give a clear idea of delivery.

We are doing everything in our power, but Murphy's Law is not to be trifled with. We were apparently subject to a bank error that, unlike in Monopoly, was not in our favor. The wire transfer agency they use made a mistake which resulted in a significant delay in a very important transfer. And as sick as you all are of hearing it, I am ten times sicker of reporting it, but it has set us back a few more weeks.

The production schedule is the delicious information I was waiting for, the bank's mistake was a bitter flavor I did not expect which is apparently why the production schedule was so slow in arriving.

Please note that I am going to be doing what I can to provide tangible thanks to our pre-order customers for sticking with us. More on this later.

J, if you need an extra $10 or what ever a head you probably should just ask for it with the delivery of the bag. It's been long enough since the pre-order that I think we could all swing it. You said from the start that the pre-order price wasn't firm and we all know we're getting a great deal.

But yeah, Murphy is alive and well.

Jeronimo said:
J, if you need an extra $10 or what ever a head you probably should just ask for it with the delivery of the bag. It's been long enough since the pre-order that I think we could all swing it. You said from the start that the pre-order price wasn't firm and we all know we're getting a great deal.

But yeah, Murphy is alive and well.
Yeah, Not sure what you are talking about. I don't remember any details of paying for the bag with the possibility of that not being the price.

Looking forward to what news you have to share J@.

I still have faith in you J@, it may be dwindling, but I still have faith.

My apologies for the unnecessary sarcasm in deleted section of this post.

Robin Hood said:
Grip Equipment tour bag = the 2009 Lower Peninsula Open NT that never happened.

[sarcasm]I really hope my money is being well spent. God knows I didn't need it.[/sarcasm]

I'm just writing this off as a loss now. If I ever see a bag all the better but I'm certainly not expecting one as of now.

GRIP EQUIPMENT is a customer focused product and service design company serving the evolving needs of the disc golf community....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I don't think Justin is running off with your money. Accusing him of doing so is a pretty douche move.