• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

new equipment survey

hamandcheese

Hello everybody, from Italy
A friend of mine is working on a graduation thesis about disc golf equipment.
You can find her "one-minute survey" here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGZzZFM4TUNTa1NmWXdUU2MxeGpYMnc6MQ
She will collect answers and post here the result. I think it will be interesting.

Thanks for submitting

P.S. honestly, this is not a commercial, but a market survey, wich is only a part of her dissertation

hi everybody and many thanks for your comments and notes useful to modify a little the survey. Let me explain better a couple of things:
- that study doesn't care too much about official rules but it is focused on disc golfers need and wish to have in the bag something useful to find discs, just in case... You can read it this way: could you be interested in a equipment.... IF approved and legal? how should it work to be really useful? Considering the cost of a disc but also the "personal value" of your disc, what could be the right price for that device? In a real discussion you could explain better what you are thinking about that, but a short survey is the only way to collect manageable data for a dissertation
- the second thing is: I posted the same thread in a few forums to reach more readers. I really apologize if I bored someone who follow more than one. The survey is always the same

Thanks, again, for your precious time!

Latest posts