• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New from Buena Park CA

hk chef

Par Member
Hello everybody. New guy checking in from So Cal. Ive been playing since late 2011. I started out in the beautiful state of Alaska. I just moved back to Cali this june and live 10 minutes from La Mirada's course. I play every Sunday morning and Tuesday evening there if snybody is close.

Welcome back to SoCal. I wish I was only 10 minutes from La Mirada.

I would recommend going to some of the club events. The next monthly is March 9th, 10 am. Then the weeklys start in mid March. They organize it by division so you should find a good fit no matter your skill level.

Have you checked out Discovering The World yet??

Yes that place is amazing and only a few blocks from me!!

As for joining the club. I would love to do that. It has been on my mind for a month or so. I just wish they had Sunday events since I'm off Sundays and Mondays.

Thanks for the welcomes.

;)we don't call it cali here. That's how we can tell the foreigners. its socal or California. haha. im sure ive seen you around. I play sunday mornings there also.

as for joining the club, its pretty much stagnate right now. I renewed my membership in the begining of december and tags are not even in the works yet.

Lol born and raised in "Cali" long beach. Just what I've always called it. Yeah I'm there 7 am every Sunday. You might see my truck with Alaska plates near the baseball field. If you see a 6'6" white dude with a bag that has zombies embroidered on it that's me.

Latest posts