• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New Roc3

i love rocs and carry 4 in my bag, but i'm still trying to figure out if the roc3 doesn't overlap my overstable flat dx roc. my roc3 is doomy and seems to start to fade much sooner than my stock of rancho dx rocs.

Find a FLAT Roc3, with a good rip and it almost doesn't fade at all!:D

so you guys finding these overlap at all with your other rocs? I have a proto star at home that i have thrown maybe 3 times lol.. Been debating on putting in the bag but just seems like it would overlap with my kc's.. like to be thrown like all your other rocs or like a more buzzz like throw?

so you guys finding these overlap at all with your other rocs? I have a proto star at home that i have thrown maybe 3 times lol.. Been debating on putting in the bag but just seems like it would overlap with my kc's.. like to be thrown like all your other rocs or like a more buzzz like throw?

I wouldn't say it's like either of your xamples.....I'd say it falls kind of right in the middle. Both mine have been max weight, super-flat. Very easy to go straight, easier than even a Buzzz if you can believe it, but with much less fade than a fresh KC Roc.

I'd liken it to that "sweet spot" you get after 3 or 4 months with a KC Roc, right before it starts to get some turn into it...only it's gonna to retain that flight for a long time.

I was looking for a flat OS mid in champy plastic, (i.e. no Roc dome,) so the RC3 was a bit of a let down for me, being so stable/neutral.

Especially since I 1/2 fell for the hype and pre-ordered a proto-stamp. It's too close to Buzzz/Axis, and I prefer one of those two anyway.

I should look into my first sale/trade on this thing...