• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to the board?

oh I see how it is. My wife's a Yooper.

You've made a very powerless enemy today my friend.

*backs out menacingly*

Hi. I'm the latest newb, but I don't have authority to view the newbie equipment questions linked in the OP. What's up with that?

Hi Guys/Gals newbie here! been playing since sept/oct 2010 and im a lefty so expect a lot of lefty questions and questions in general, love the site lots of info here not found on other sites thanks alot and keep up the good work

:D

Howdy! I played my first round last Saturday and my second on Tuesday. I'm loving me some disc golf.

Hi, everyone on DGR!!! I am pretty much new to your board. I'm not interested in disc golf, but I'm sure we'll all get along as if I were! Kiss noise!

YEAH UNCONVENTIONAL! Love throwing sidearm and tom/thumb, huge into discgolf specific training. Great to be amongest people who want to get better!

Hello everyone. My name is slowRoll and I've played discgolf for 4 years. I enjoy being outside playing and all the new friends I've made playing this great game that we all love.

im from DGCR and i putt with bosses

I threw a disc and it skipped of the ground and into the basket

is this an ace

Wordgie here, from East Central Florida. Played a few times back in the mid-80's and just picked it back up. "Home course" is River City Nature Park in DeBary.

Latest posts