• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New video - "Dominating Putters and stuff"

too much dominance zenbot! too much!

Does this help?

attachment.php

Mind BLOWN

Your throw seems to be improving Johnny. Keep practicing and you will be dominating soon enough.

Pure Domination. Hey Johnny, I thought you were going to a football field to make a video of you dominating endzone to endzone.... you know, to shut the haters up and prove that you really throw 400+:clap:

Edit : Why don't Johnny's threads ever get moved to the correct subforum like everyone else's? I think him, zenbot, and prerube are all in on this gag.

Last edited:
Well, it took me a while, but I've finally figured out who Johnny Depth really is!

24630839.jpg

That means all the haters are Squidwards, and all his friends are Patricks...

Hey look you can throw those distances Johnny. Video evidence proves it. You're a dominant specimen

Lol I like the badass look on your face when you show the disc your throwing! Lol

Lol. It matches your badass sleeveless shirt! Lol

Lol. Your crazy Johnny! Lol

Last edited:
Music approved - my 2 year old was dancing.

Throws at the mound no way looked to be 400 - is that tee sign accurate? That mound in the video doesn't look like it's 400' away from the tee sign. Might just be because of the video, but it just doesn't.

I think the tee sign is wrong, it's actually a little farther. I play with a young guy who is accurate to 400+ and does not get to that mound.

Disc golf needs more macho. Johnny lifts weights, man. Now he just needs a MVP inspired tattoo on his sleeveless shoulder. I vote he should get the Anode stamp.

Latest posts