• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] NICE FLOCK OF EAGLES looking to fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eagle collection is getting outta hand...

Would like t o find a home for these.. for sale only please

top left - 9/10 barely thrown 172 gm. green 11x KC Pro ( no ink) $35 shipped SOLD

top right - 7.5/10 for little nicks and scratches barely see 4 letter name on inside rim. 175 gm. 11x KC Pro Eagle X very unique spotted colors ( factory dye) $35 shipped

middle - 10/10 new un thrown CE Eagle X 172 gm. beautiful $50 shipped SOLD

bottom left - 7.5/10 great condition ( not to pretty to look at though lol) past ink square on top faded with a name and number inside rim. no other ink. eagle x

believe 175 gm. ill double check.. great thrower... $25 shipped

bottom right - 7/10 11x Eagle x no ink not too many scratches either.. eagle x, nice tye die.. 166 gm. $25 shipped..

thanks for looking:D

Attachments

• IMG_3178.jpg
    IMG_3178.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
IF I was the first to inquire about it as I think I was I will pay 50 just so I can have it and not just resell it like boostfreek will

Its the mans choice here, if he is looking to sell it for his asking price or if he is all about making money(which most people would be in his situation).

Well here is the truth here, I own 3 CE Eagles, the problem being I bought 2 as Eagle L and 1 as an eagle X. Well it turns out all 3 are Eagle L models. 2 of the 3 are in my bag and the other is mint and in the trophy area. This one deserves no less whether it is myself or another guy. I just want a REAL Eagle X so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.