• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

North Texas Tournament Series present by: Straight Line Discs

durrde

North Texas Tournament Series present by Straightline Discs:

* 1st Stop – Duncanville, TX - Cross Roads – 6/21/2012
* PDGA C Tier
* Players meeting at 8:30 am
* Start time is 9:00 am
* 1 hour lunch between rounds
* ALL DIVISIONS - 2 Rounds from the Permanente Tees
* 90 PLAYERS MAX
* Register online until 10:00 PM Friday April 20th
* Day of Registration will be from 7:30 am to 8:00 am

Online registration: http://www.straightlinediscs.com/#/ntts-1/4560879037

North Texas Tournament Series present by Straightline Discs:

* 1st Stop – Duncanville, TX - Cross Roads – 4/21/2012
* PDGA C Tier
* Players meeting at 8:30 am
* Start time is 9:00 am
* 1 hour lunch between rounds
* ALL DIVISIONS - 2 Rounds from the Permanente Tees
* 90 PLAYERS MAX
* Register online until 10:00 PM Friday April 20th
* Day of Registration will be from 7:30 am to 8:00 am

Online registration: http://www.straightlinediscs.com/#/ntts-1/4560879037

Since I am one of the "keepers" of the course, I'm always gonna defend our work. I believe it is a great course with true par 4/5s (meaning you gotta hit the landing zone and then take a second drive), and a different type of challenge in the DFW area.

We're starting Sunday afternoon minis this weekend, so anyone coming to the NTTS tourney in April, you'll get four chances for competitive action before then. In addition to the standard mini stuff, we're having aces + eagles counting toward the pot, discounted entry to adv women/intermediates/novices/juniors, 20% Subway discounts for purchase of our club card (at the Duncanville Subway just across Hwy 67 from the course), AND CTP freebies at selected minis. Hope to see you all there at a great addition to the DFW dg scene.

Btw, the creek helps the course drain well, except for hole #14 (in the ball field). Once we get grass to grow on 2-4, it'll be even better.

So sign up for the NTTS Series tourney on April 21, then come play in our Sunday minis to get ready.

Yep, 3:00pm! We'll try to be out there by 2:00 when the course opens on Sunday for those who want to practice or hear from locals.

for ladies -- playing for cash, $8 ($1 to church for course upkeep, $1 to A-C E); if you just wanna play for merch, $6 ($1 to A-C-E) -- All else to payout.

I think I have it correct on the course page here on DGCR. I'm going by memory right now -- and at my age......

Last edited:
Since I am one of the "keepers" of the course... Once we get grass to grow on 2-4, it'll be even better.

Spread bags of Rye grass seed now. If we continue to have a wet spring, you will have a lot of grass that will grow in the shade by June. Let it grow tall enough to seed out the first growth.

There is a blend of Oregon fescue that will grow in the shade, but it requires more water than the rye. If you're not going to water the grass (my guess), then steer clear of the Oregon blend. The rye (if it gets established) will go dormant in July and August and then come back for September through June.

A high iron fertilizer like Ironite, or even better, Scotts® GREEN MAX Southern Lawn Fertilizer, will help it grow quickly and dark green.

Thanks, bro, for the info. We're talking about it.

Now I apologize to the Straight Line folks -- didn't mean to hijack your thread. Back on topic:

Come play the first in the newest North Texas Tournament Series, presented by Straight Line Discs! Coming April 21 to Duncanville.

If my arm is better Im in like flynn!

Latest posts